L'Oréal Color Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pens Review + Swatches!

Hey Everyone!

Today, I am reviewing the L'Oréal Color Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pens! I mentioned these on my Instagram back in October.  These gorgeous lip products have been on my wish list for quite some time and I am thrilled to be sharing them with my readers. I was lucky enough to purchase these products on sale at my local drugstore! Woohoo for sales!


L'Oréal Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pens
*I have 6/8 of the shades 
Swatches!

From Left to Right: La Lacque: 203 Lacquerized, 207 Lacque-Y You, 201 Lacque-Y Charm; Le Matte: 106 Mad for Matte, 108 Matte-R of Fact, 102 She's So Matte 
* I did not purchase 104 Game, Set & Matte or 100 Matte for Me

Shades: * = my favourites
La Lacque:
  • 203 Lacquerized
    • Perfect glossy neutral red for the holidays or for a Marilyn Monroe makeup look
    • Similar to MAC Red lipstick
  • 207 Lacque-Y You *
  • 201 Lacque-Y Charm *
Le Matte: 

  • 102 She's So Matte  *
    • Probably one of the most gorgeous peachy pink nude lipstick EVER! 
    • Similar to MAC Kinda Sexy but less peach, Milani Nude Creme but darker and more pink,  MAC Honeylove but more pink and deeper

Pros:
  • Price - $8 - $10 
  • creamy and not drying
  • good shade selection
  • long wearing - 4 - 6 hours roughly
  • travel friendly
  • packaging is sleek 
Cons:
  • Both of the red shades did bleed a little 
  • the La Lacque formula is great but can feel a bit waxy
Overall, I am glad I purchased these! I prefer the Le Matte formula over the La Lacque. If they are still available in your drugstore and not sold out, I highly recommend these! As far as I know, they are permanent. These would be the PERFECT holiday gift for someone who is a makeup lover. 



L'Oréal website:

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 





Comments

Popular Posts