YSL Volupté Tint-in-Oil Gloss - REVIEW + SWATCHES

Hey Everyone!

I am introducing a new three-part series featuring sheer lip colours. I love sheer lip colours anytime of the year but especially for the warmer months. For this series, I will be sharing my review of two sheer lip products and then I will comparing them. Both products share similarities but in my opinion, they serve different purposes.

For the first installment, I am sharing my review of the YSL Volupté Tint-in-Oil Glosses! These have been available for a while but I only purchased them earlier this year. I have mentioned these lippies on my Instagram before but I have yet to share my thoughts




YSL Volupté Tint-in-Oil Glosses



No. 6 (Peach Me Love)

No. 22 (I Rose It Now)


Swatches from left to right: No.6. , No.22


Pros:

  • packaging - sleek, travel friendly, easy to clean and good representation of the shade in the tube
  • the scent - soft sweet scent (watermelon and cherry candies) 
  • applicator - dispenses perfect amount of product
  • colour - soft and natural; deepens as your wear it
  • gloss - very smooth and glass-like appearance (lips look very plush)
  • shade selection - everyone can find a shade that works for them
  • moisturizing - feels like a lip treatment 
  • leaves a beautiful stain behind
Cons:
  • price - $36 CDN is expensive 
  • good colour selection but a lot of the shades are similar (they could cut out some shades and add in more unique ones)



Overall, I do enjoy these glosses! I reach for them often and usually carry one of them in my purse. Both are pink shades but No. 22 is more cool toned and No. 6 is more warmed toned. I do not plan on  purchasing anymore shades because I think these are the best for me. I recommend these to anyone looking for a a product that is both moisturizing and wearable. Have you tried these before? Let me know! :)

You can purchase these from:
Sephora
YSL Beauty
Nordstrom

Hannah, xo


Previous blog post:

My Graduation Makeup
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.ca/2017/07/my-graduation-makeup-featuring-tarte.html

Canada Day 2017 related blog posts:

Top Five Places to Visit in Vancouver for Canada Day http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/top-five-places-to-visit-in-vancouver.html

My Favourite Canadian Beauty Brands
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-favourite-canadian-beauty-brands.html

My Favourite Canadian Restaurants
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-favourite-canadian-restaurants.html

FASHION POST - Canada Day Inspired Outfits
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/fashion-post-canada-day-inspired-outfits_29.html

Top 5 Essential Products For Summer 



*Let's connect! I would love to hear from you :)
Twitter

*This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own*

Comments

  1. How To Play Baccarat For Money in 2021 | Wolverione
    Baccarat is an extremely popular game. When 1XBET you play it, it is a simple game of chance that jeetwin has you winning a lot of money. If you bet 바카라 it on the

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment