Lancôme Juicy Shakers - REVIEW + SWATCHES

Hey Everyone


Today I am sharing my review of the Lancôme Juicy Shakers! These have been available for a while now but this summer, I finally decided to try them! This is the second installment of my three-part series featuring sheer lip colours. In this series, I will be reviewing two sheer lip products and then comparing them both. They both are similar but there are differences between them! I do suggest reading this blog post here before reading this and the last installment of this series.

Lets get into the review and swatches! :)


Lancôme Juicy Shakers



 142 (Freedom of Peach)


352 (Wonder Melon)


301 (Meli Melon)


201 (Piece of Cake)


Applicator
shade shown: 142

From left to right: 142, 352, 301,
 201


Pros:

  • lightweight formula
  • moisturizing
  • great shade selection
  • travel friendly - small enough to fit into a pocket or a clutch
  • packaging - sleek, easy to clean and great representation of colour inside
  • leaves a beautiful stain
  • glossy finish  - lips appear plump but natural 
  • smell delicious - name corresponds with flavor - YUMMY
  • scents smell realistic  - MAJOR PLUS
  • applicator is soft and applies decent amount of product
Cons:
  • price  - $29 CDN
  • lots of shades appear similar  - ex. Wonder Melon and Mango Madness appear very similar so you do not need both unless you love both scents
  • moisturizing but not a lip treatment 
  • needing to shake the bottle before using  - can be kinda annoying

Overall, I enjoy this product. I think it is great for someone who enjoy s a glossy but natural lip product. The scents smell delicious but are not overwhelming; that is perfect for those who are sensitive to scents. As well, this is a great option for the warmer months as it is lightweight and easy to apply. If you are a beginner and looking to invest in an item for your makeup collection, I would recommend these! Have you tried the Lancôme Juicy Shakers ? Let me know ! :) 




You can purchase these from:
Sephora
Lancôme Canada
Hudson's Bay
Shoppers Drugmart beautyBOUTIQUE
London Drugs 
Ulta
Nordstrom

Hannah, xo

Sheer Lip Colour related blog posts:

 YSL Volupté Tint-in-Oil Gloss - REVIEW + SWATCHES http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/07/ysl-volupte-tint-in-oil-gloss-review.html

Previous blog post:

My Graduation Makeup
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.ca/2017/07/my-graduation-makeup-featuring-tarte.html

Canada Day 2017 related blog posts:

Top Five Places to Visit in Vancouver for Canada Day http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/top-five-places-to-visit-in-vancouver.html

My Favourite Canadian Beauty Brands
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-favourite-canadian-beauty-brands.html

My Favourite Canadian Restaurants
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-favourite-canadian-restaurants.html

FASHION POST - Canada Day Inspired Outfits
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/fashion-post-canada-day-inspired-outfits_29.html

Top 5 Essential Products For Summer 



*Let's connect! I would love to hear from you :)
Twitter

*This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own*

Comments

  1. Love your detailed review. The shades are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thank you and I totally agree !! I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Sorry for my late reply as I did not see your comment earlier!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts