My Top 5 Handbag Beauty Essentials

Hey Everyone!

In today's blog post, I am sharing my handbag beauty essentials! I love to carry five beauty products with me at all times. I have different products on rotation but I always need these basic products in my handbag!

1. Hand Cream

I always need hand cream! I wash my hands a lot and sometimes that can dry out my hands. My skin type is normal to dry but sensitive. Depending on my handbag, I may dispense a portion of hand cream into a smaller container to save space. I swear by L'occitan or Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams. As well, I enjoy the Body Shop or Bath & Body Works creams as well.

2. Lip Balm

Lip Balm is a must, especially if you love lip products as much as I do. I always recommend having some sort of lip balm in your bag to help prep your lips for any lip product. As well, if your lips are chapped due to the weather, you can prevent further irritation. I have a bad habit of pursing or licking my lips and that can cause my lips to dry out. I love Carmex or Vaseline for lip balm.

3. Fragrance

Fragrance has become a newer addition to my handbag. I love being able to freshen up by adding a lovely scent. Most fragrances have a roller ball version available, which I highly recommend for both convenience and cost. As well, there are gadget were you can decant your perfume into for travel but I still prefer roller ball perfumes. My favourite scents are from Viktor & Rolf, Chloe, Philosophy and Jo Malone. As well, I do love Victoria's secret or Crabtree & Evelyn for scents too. Also, I love to collect fragrance samples as well; if you ask, stores like Sephora and Nordstrom can make fragrance samples for you.

4. Lip Colour

I always need to carry a lip product or two with me, besides lip balm. I enjoy both sheer and bold lip shades. Typically, I carry the products I used to create my lip colour, but sometimes I do bring extra to change my lip colour or mix with the current one. Currently, I am loving Lancôme's juicy and matte shakers. As well, I am loving these NARS lip products.

5. Sunscreen

I always recommend people to wear sunscreen, especially during Summer! I think it is very obvious how important it is to protect your skin. Just like my hand cream, I dispose a small portion into a travel friendly container for ease of use! I love Vichy sunscreens for my sensitive skin.

I hope you all enjoyed this blog post and learned about some awesome products! What are your handbag beauty essentials?


Hannah, xo


Sheer Lip Colour related blog posts:

 YSL Volupté Tint-in-Oil Gloss - REVIEW + SWATCHES http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/07/ysl-volupte-tint-in-oil-gloss-review.html

Lancôme Juicy Shakers - REVIEW + SWATCHES http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/07/lancome-juicy-shakers-review-swatches.html

Sheer Lip Products - Which is better? Featuring YSL and Lancôme http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/07/sheer-lip-products-which-is-better.html


Canada Day 2017 related blog posts:

Top Five Places to Visit in Vancouver for Canada Day http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/top-five-places-to-visit-in-vancouver.html

My Favourite Canadian Beauty Brands
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-favourite-canadian-beauty-brands.html

My Favourite Canadian Restaurants
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-favourite-canadian-restaurants.html

FASHION POST - Canada Day Inspired Outfits
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/fashion-post-canada-day-inspired-outfits_29.html

Top 5 Essential Products For Summer 



*Let's connect! I would love to hear from you :)
Twitter

*This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own*

Comments

Popular Posts