My Graduation Makeup - Featuring TARTE, MAC, Lancome, NARS, BECCA, Too Faced etc

Hey Everyone!


Today I wanted to share what makeup I used during my graduation. It was a hot and sunny day during my grad. Based off of previous experience, I knew I had to create a look that was long lasting and looked good in photos. I am sharing a run-down of all the products I used. This makeup is perfect for any event, not just graduation! I have featured a couple of graduation pictures on my Instagram and may add more there later!


EYES *used my concealer as an eye shadow primer*

  • TARTE Tartelette In-Bloom palette
    • Shades: Charmer. Smarty Pants, Sweetheart, Rebel, Leader and Activist
  • Anastasia of Beverly Hills Master Palette By Mario
    • Shades: Marina, Isabel, Violeta
  • MAC Cosmetics Naked Pigment
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal 
    • Shades: Brown and Black
  • Kiss Everez Lashes 
    • Style: #11 - I cut them in half and used the inner portion of the lash in my outer corner
  • Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive
    • Shade: Clear
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
    • Shade: Carbon Black 

FACE
  • La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Yeux Eye Cream, Hydraphase Intense Riche Face Cream and Hydreane Riche Face Cream
  • Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
  • NARS Sheer Glow
    • Shade: Deauville
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 
    • Shade: Vanilla
  • NYX Dark Circle Concealer Corrector 
    • Shade: Light Pale
  • E.L.F Cosmetics High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
  • Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer
    • Shade: Milk Chocolate
  • Kevin Aucoin Contour Duo On The Go
    • Shades: used both - Medium to contour and Candlelight to highlight my nose and my inner corner of my eye
  • TARTE Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
    • Shade: Paaarty
  • BECCA Cosmetics Mineral Blush
    • Shade: Flower Child
  • BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector ® Pressed Highlighter 
    • Champagne Pop
  • MAC Cosmetics Pigment 
    • Shade: Naked
  • Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder
    • Shade:Translucent Light
      • I do not think this broke me out but I am still testing. 
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
BROWS
  • Anastasia of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
    • Shade: Medium Brown
  • NYX Tinted Brow Mascara
    • Shade: Brunette
LIPS
  • Carmex Lip Balm
  • MAC Cosmetics Lip Liner
    • Shade: Soar
  • NARS Audacious Lipstick 
    • Shade: Anita
  • Lancome Matte Shaker High Pigment Liquid Lipstick
    • Beige Vintage

I hope you all enjoyed this blog post! I thought I would keep it simple and straightforward. My makeup truly lasted ALL DAY. I took a nap later and my makeup, including my lashes were perfect! I received a lot of compliments on my makeup look. The key to event makeup is not rushing! This may seem like a lot of products but I apply thin layers and blend each product together. This creates dimension and is surprisingly quite natural. It is important to wear more makeup for photos; sometimes colours do not appear as vibrant in photos as they do in person. If you have any questions or want to share your fave event makeup products, let me know! :) 


Hannah, xo

Check out my my previous posts!

Canada Day 2017 related blog posts:

Top Five Places to Visit in Vancouver for Canada Day http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/top-five-places-to-visit-in-vancouver.html

My Favourite Canadian Beauty Brands
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-favourite-canadian-beauty-brands.html

My Favourite Canadian Restaurants
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-favourite-canadian-restaurants.html

FASHION POST - Canada Day Inspired Outfits
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/fashion-post-canada-day-inspired-outfits_29.html

Top 5 Essential Products For Summer 


*Let's connect! I would love to hear from you :)
Twitter

*This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own*

Comments

Popular Posts