FASHION POST - Canada Day Inspired Outfits



Hey Everyone!



Today is the fourth installment of my five-part mini series for Canada Day.  I thought for today, I would share some fun outfit ideas to wear on Canada Day. Most of these items can be found at your local mall or already in your wardrobe. Since Canada's 150th is only days away, I thought I would put together some simple outfits. If you have been following my blog for a while, you know I sometimes use Polyvore to put together virtual outfits. Both of the outfits here reflect Canada's national colours - red and white. Both outfits are casual reflect different personalities and taste. Outfit #1 reflects a more easy-going, sporty-casual look, where as outfit #2 is more flirty and bohemian.


FASHION POST - Canada Day Inspired Outfits


Chicwish white dress
60 CAD - chicwish.com


Splendid short sleeve t shirt
42 CAD - brandoutlet.borderfree.com


Hollister Co denim jumpsuit
65 CAD - hollisterco.com


Diane Von Furstenberg peep toe sandals
225 CAD - saksfifthavenue.com


Adidas originals sneaker
130 CAD - modesportif.com


Kate spade satchel
360 CAD - nordstrom.com


Urban Originals brown shoulder bag
125 CAD - nordstrom.com


Daniel Wellington 18k watch
235 CAD - lordandtaylor.com


Sonia Rykiel brown sunglasses
220 CAD - rebelle.com


H&M uv protection glasses
10 CAD - hm.com




I hope you enjoyed this fun fashion post! What are you planning on wearing for Canada Day? Let me know! :)


Hannah, xo


Canada Day 2017 related blog posts:

Top Five Places to Visit in Vancouver for Canada Day http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/top-five-places-to-visit-in-vancouver.html

My Favourite Canadian Beauty Brands
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-favourite-canadian-beauty-brands.html

My Favourite Canadian Restaurants
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-favourite-canadian-restaurants.html



*Let's connect! I would love to hear from you :)
Twitter


*This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own*

Comments

Popular Posts