FASHION POST - GRADUATION EDITION Featuring Millennial Pink, Lace and Velvet

Hey Everyone!


As most of you know,  I graduated! I loved my outfit and wanted to share all the fashion details! This outfit features Millennial Pink, lace and black velvet. You may be asking what is Millennial Pink? I will share a YouTube video made by one of my fave YouTubers, Safina Nygaard. She explains it all there! I love this shade and never knew there was an official term! Love it! :)




Dress

H&M Short Lace Dress - Powder Pink

I was not planning on wearing a dress like this one for my grad but when I saw it, I knew I had to try it on! I love the light pink lace detailing. It looks so soft and perfect for spring! I plan to wear this dress again! Unfortunately, H&M seems to be out of this shade but they have it in navy! As well, H&M has lots of similar dresses! Click the image to see the dress on H&M website!


Bag 

Rebecca Minkoff Mini 5 Zip Crossbody Bag

**They do not make this bag anymore! I believe the Mini MAC in black is the closest one available!
I have owned this bag for a long time now and it is so awesome! I love how I can pair this with a more casual outfit or with a more dressy outfit. I think having a black
 bag is such a staple piece in any  wardrobe! 

Shoes

Franco Sarto Malibu Sandal Black Leather 

I knew when I purchased this dress that I needed black strappy heals. I have normal - wide feet so most scrappy sandals do not fit me properly. I found these at Winners on sale! They were such a good find! I think these are comfortable and so chic! The thicker heel helped a lot, as I did not slip on stage! I love how these heels are on trend and I will be looking for more to add to my wardrobe. Click on the image to see the shoes on Franco Sarto's website!



I hope you all enjoyed this blog post! Let me know if you plan on buying any of these items or similar pieces to add to your wardrobe! I am planning on posting about my makeup and anything beauty related from that day! If you have not seen my outfit all together, please check out my Instagram. Link down below! 



*These images are not mine. Click the images to see the original source. This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own*

Previous Blog post here!


Hannah, xo

*Let's connect! I would love to hear from you :)
Twitter






Comments

Popular Posts