FASHION POST - Current Fashion Faves #1 featuring Aritzia, H&M and ZARA

Hey Everyone!


Today I wanted to share a fashion post! I have been seeing some awesome stuff from Aritzia, H&M and Zara. It has been so nice to see all the new fashion items and trends out for this spring and summer season. I think for so long I never bothered to invest in much clothes for the spring and summer seasons-this year is different! Some of these items I already own and some of these items I do not.


Aritzia

Babaton HEWETT TANK

I think this is my fave tank top of all time! I purchased both the black and sage green colours during a sale- it was actually a good deal haha. I really appreciate how soft and lightweight. As well, I enjoy how it does not wrinkle easy and has thicker straps. I find when a tank has thicker straps, it sits more comfortably and provides enough coverage. I do wish this style had more shades, but perhaps this is due to being a new style? I am not sure but I do hope they do introduce more shades. 



Wilfred GABRIELLE SKIRT

This is one of my fave fashion pieces for spring and summer! A lot of bloggers have mentioned how this skirt does not look that special, but I promise if you try this on, you will probably love it. This skirt is so flattering on variety of different body shapes. The material is light-weight and pretty durable. Also, this skirt has pockets!!!! I do not have any skirt with pockets, so this is quite cool. I will say it can wrinkle but it is easy to get out. As well, you can dress this skirt up with heels or down with sneakers or flats. Furthermore, you can probably transition this to fall and winter, depending where you live. All together, this is a versatile piece and a staple in your wardrobe. The cost is the only drawback, like most Aritzia items; however I think due to this skirt's versatility and quality, the benefits outweigh the cost. 



H&M

V-Neck Dress

I have been seeing this style of dress everywhere! It is definitely on the pastel trend. I love this nude pink or millennial pink! If you are curious what millennial pink is, check out this post here! In my opinion, there is never enough nude pink in my wardrobe haha. Anyways, I think this would be a great dress for every day. It is soft and flirty - perfect for spring and summer! I think this dress would be paired best with sandals and a cute cross body bag. I have yet to purchase this dress but I think I should try it on next time I am in H&M. 



Patterned Dress - Coral 

I am just going to say it - this dress is gorgeous! When I saw this dress on H&M's website, I absolutely loved it! The sweetheart neck line is very flattering and has supportive straps as well. Also, I adore the different colours within this dress. It has such a fun and retro vibe! I can imagine pairing this with some fun hoop earrings, gold bangles, sandals and a cute tote. For beauty, I would pair this with either a bronzy make up look or a retro winged eye liner - both with a coral lip. I think this look would be best with bouncy and soft curls. Anyways, I need to go and try this on in store! Perhaps there will be more dresses available like this? Fingers crossed there will be!  



Zara

Jacket with Zips

I purchased this jacket a couple months ago and I have featured this jacket on my Instagram. I love the soft faux suede texture and the pastel nude pink. This jacket would be perfect for those more chilly summer days. I have paired this with a  black maxi dress and got some lovely compliments with it. I know there was three shades available, a grey-white, baby blue and this nude pink. Unfortunately, the baby blue shade has sold out. I was considering buying that one but I kept putting it off. Now I am regretting my decision, but I do still love the nude pink one. If you can still get this, I highly recommend checking out this jacket! 



Jumpsuit with Skorts and Knot

When I saw this Zara jumpsuit, I knew this was going to be a favourite item for spring and summer. I have not tried this one on but the images online definitely sold me! I love the vibrant coral shade and the design of this jumpsuit. I never thought I would be fan of a skort but I think it works with this outfit. This jumpsuit also comes in black if anyone is wondering. I can only see this being dressed up for a special night out or an event. I think black patent accessories such as pumps or a clutch would be best. As well, simply minimal gold jewelry would be perfect to add some glamour.  


I hope you all enjoyed this blog post! I love making these, as I feel as though I am shopping with all of you! What are your current fashion faves? Let me know! I would love to hear them. :)




Hannah, xo


Previous blog post here!


*Let's connect! I would love to hear from you :)
Twitter

*These images are not mine. Click the images to see the original source. This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own*





Comments

Popular Posts