Quick Life Update! I AM FINALLY BACK + BLOG UPDATE

Hey Everyone!

I know it has been a while since I have posted on here. Originally, I did not plan to take a break for this whole summer. I had several blog posts planned but due to unexpected life changes and events, I needed to take some time off. For those blog posts  had initially planned to upload, I am not sure if I will post them. Perhaps I will do an update on those at a later date? I still need to work that out.

I have always enjoyed sharing my thoughts and opinions on all things beauty, fashion and food, especially on this blog. This blog has been such a fun and creative outlet but, I feel this blog needs a bit of a revamp and new direction. I plan to move toward a more lifestyle focus blog and try to incorporate beauty fashion and food all together. I am also thinking of adding some new aspects to my blog such as music, travel, daily life blogging  and potentially some home/DIY projects.


I will definitely keep all of you updated!



Hannah,xo 



Comments

Popular Posts