Current Favourite Products #2

Hey Everyone!


Since school has started, I have not been wearing a lot of makeup. However, when I have worn any makeup, I focus on evening out my skin tone and wearing bright lips. I have received nothing but compliments for my lip colours and facial complexion. As well, I have been mixing some delicious scents, thanks to a couple body sprays and perfumes.

This new schedule has been an adjustments but completely worth it! I may have a little less sleep but I am totally fine with that hahah... ;).



List of products:
  • MAC lipsticks (All Fired Up, Russian Red, Rebel, Faux, Diva)
  • Nars lipstick (Schiap)
  • MAC lip pencil (Whirl)
  • MAC Lip glass (Love Child)
  • Annabelle waterproof lip pencil (Bordeaux)
  • MUFE lip pencil (16c)
  • Revlon Balm lip stain (Sweetheart)
  • Loreal Color Caresse Balm (Blushing Sequin) 
  • Milani lipstick (Nude Creme) 
  • Maybelline Color Elixir (Breathtaking Apricot) 
  • Rimmel Apocolips (Apocoliptic)
  • Physicians Formula Bronzer
  • Milani Blush (Bella Rosa)
  • Too Faced No Makeup Makeup Palette
  • Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Moisturizer
  • NYX BB cream (no. 2) 
  • Vichey Sunscreen 
  • La Coupe Hair styling Creme
  • Britney Spears Fantasy Perfume
  • Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume
  • BBW Aruba Coconut Body Spray
  • Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Spray
  • Loreal Brow Pencil

previous blog posts featuring these products:











* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *


Hannah,xo 








Comments

Popular Posts