Kylie Jenner Inspired Lips Featuring MAC COSMETICS

Hey Everyone!


I have been loving Kylie Jenner's lip colours, as is everyone else on the planet! Everyone has been wondering what lip product combination she has been using. I have searched via Instagram comments just to figure what they were. Most people have said her makeup artists uses MAC Whirl lip pencil and MAC Faux lipstick. After discovering this, I went to my local MAC store and purchased these products. I have owned these two lip products for some time now and wanted to share them with my readers!


MAC FAUX LIPSTICK AND MAC WHIRL LIP LINER 

MAC WHIRL LIP LINER AND MAC FAUX LIPSTICK

MAC FAUX LIPSTICK


I thought I would provide one of my favourite Kylie looks using MAC Faux lipstick. This tutorial is by the lovely Chrisspy. Check her out and her amazing tutorials!




I would highly recommend this lip combo for any time of the year, but since fall is almost here, thought it would be perfect for when the leaves start changing colour. I promise this is worth the splurge! Let me know if you do try these products and have any inexpensive alternatives.

You can buy these products at:
http://www.maccosmetics.ca

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *


Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts