Casual Girls Night Out - Fashion


Hey Everyone!


I always try to find a healthy balance between fashionable and comfortable, regardless of the occasion. Recently, I went out with a good friend of mine for dinner and put together a cute outfit for the evening. I wore a basic shirt, knit sweater, leggings, tan boots, and a knit scarf. I added a cute leather bag and my favourite rose gold Fossil watch, along with a bold lip. Today's outfit is inspired by that outfit and is something I wear often. I added in a few additional accessories to add some flare.


Casual Girls Night Out - Fashion


Balenciaga shirts top
400 CAD - alducadaosta.com


Oversized top
49 CAD - lookbookstore.co


J Brand low rise black jeans
105 CAD - net-a-porter.com


Charlotte Russe buckle strap boots
22 CAD - charlotterusse.com



Satya Jewelry hinged bracelet
46 CAD - shop.harpersbazaar.com


Charlotte Russe golden watch
24 CAD - charlotterusse.com


Ray-Ban aviator style glasses
190 CAD - revolveclothing.com


River Island oversized hat
50 CAD - riverisland.com


H M white infinity scarve
18 CAD - hm.com


Matte finish lipstick
41 CAD - charlottetilbury.com






Previous Polyvore Post:
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2014/12/holiday-outfit.html



* These pictures are not mine. I am not affiliated with Polyvore. *
** This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts