Weleda Wild Rose Deodorant Review

Hey Everyone!



I have tried many different types of deodorants and antiperspirants over the years but was never truly satisfied with the results. I used to purchase conventional drug store brands but after reading about chemicals in some of these products, I decided to try more natural alternatives. Natural deodorants tend to be more pricy but when considering the benefits associated with more natural, organic deodorants, it is well worth the investment. However, it is important to note that in other scenarios, organic does not always mean better and chemicals are not always the enemy. Kassie made reference to this common confusion within our society.

After I had tried several different products and searched online for the best deodorant, I cam across Weleda deodorant. It was not like the other deodorants I was used to using as it came in spray form rather than the usual stick form. The reviews online claimed this product lasted all day and did not cause any irritation. I knew I needed to try it and went to my local Whole Foods to check it out. I heard the Wild Rose scent was the best in terms of longevity. I do love rose scented products so for me, this was an easy decision.



Pros: 
- easy to use
- pleasant scent (not nauseating)
- lasted approximately 6  - 8 hours 
- packaging
- no irritation
- from my experience, one bottle lasts up to 4  - 6 months 

Cons:
- price ($20 - $25 but considering the quality, it is well worth it)
- hard to find 



I have been using this product since this past summer and all my expectations have been met. It lasted throughout very hot and humid days and did not irritate my skin. As well, the floral scent was not nauseating and worked well with my perfumes. I use between 3 - 5 pumps but you can use less if you choose too. I like using more per use because it can act like a subtle body spray. If you love roses, you will adore this product. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new deodorant.


Check out this product here:

http://www.weleda.com

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com


* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts