FASHION POST: TRENCH COATS

Hey Everyone!

Today's post is all about trench coats! I love the classic appeal of a trench coat. There are many available today from a variety of different stores, such as ZARA, Express, Aritzia, Burberry, Forever 21 and H&M. I have noticed a lot of people on Instagram wearing Burberry trench coats. I cannot deny those coats are stunning. Personally, I have been stuck between purchasing a trench coat from H&M and Aritzia. Perhaps one day, I may own a Burberry trench coat, but that day will not be for a while haha!



FOREVER 21


This is a great coat, especially considering how affordable it is! The creamy and subtle shades available add a modern twist to such a classic wardrobe item. I can definitely see this trench coat becoming very popular this upcoming spring season. 

I love this cropped trench coat! I think having a trench coat available in this style is another modern take on a classic coat. This reminds me if a leather bomber jacket and a trench coat had a baby together haha! I highly recommend checking out this piece from Forever 21. 


H&M

I have been considering purchasing this trench coat for several months now. I love the colour and classic design of this piece. I personally would wear this jacket anytime of the year, weather permitting- considering how weird Vancouver weather can be haha! 


EXPRESS

Personally, I consider this jacket to be more retro representation of a trench coat. When I first saw this coat, I thought it was very MOD - 1960's. This coat would be perfect for those who love retro inspired clothing. 


ARITZIA

This is the other trench coat I have been considering purchasing. I love the colour selection available and the material this is made out of. I can see myself purchasing the shade Cairo. It looks like a lovely blush-beige colour. I adore those shades. Allana Davison  always showcases her Louvinel coat on her Instagram or her YouTube. I should mention she is fantastic and highly recommend checking out her content. She's fantastic! 




I hope you all enjoyed this blog post! Do you own any of these trench coats or have any other suggestions? Let me know! I would love to hear your opinions. 


* This is not sponsored.All opinions are my own. *
*These images are not mine. They are from the original websites. Follow the hyperlinks to check out the products and the original source of these images. 
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 


Comments

Popular Posts