FASHION POST: WOOL KNITS, SWEATERS AND WOOL CASHMERE COATS FEATURING ARITZIA

Hey Everyone!

Happy New Year! It is good to be back blogging! I know I mentioned in my last post I was going to be posting more but life became busier than expected. Anyways, onto the blog post!


Over the past couple of months, I have been more interested in fashion. Primarily, thick wool knits sweaters, scarves and wool cashmere coats have been my go-to pieces for the cooler months. I love wearing these items as they make me feel warm and cozy. Perfect for the  ridiculously cold Vancouver weather.... if you are from Vancouver, you should know our winters are pretty tame. However, this year was surprisingly chilly.  I was lucky I  had some fashion items to keep me warm. Aritzia is one of my favourite stores to shop but there are many others that have equally lovely fashion pieces available to purchase. I am thinking of doing other fashion posts featuring different brands with different price points. I need to mention I love their website for online shopping! It is definitely easy to use and they ship fast! I highly recommend.


WOOL KNIT SWEATERS

This by far is my favourite knit sweater! I highly recommend this mock turtle neck as it suits any body type. Aritzia usually has a variety of different colours available to suit any preferences. According to Artizia, this sweater is made from "pure, Italian-spun merino wool". As the Montpellier   sweater is 100% wool, it does pill a bit but that is easy to fix. I also suggest not sizing up or down with this sweater; whatever size you normally wear, just get that size. I suggest this because the sweater tapers a bit at the base and is naturally a baggier fit, which is the style you want. 


This is another great knit to own! I do not have this one yet but I am considering purchasing this one in black. I love the high to low design of this knit sweater. One of my friends adores this sweater and is always recommending others, including myself, to purchase it. 


WOOL KNIT SCARVES

This  is my favourite scarf from Artizia. I own it in the shades Black, Peniche and Balsamine. I can assure you if you live or visit Vancouver, you definitely have seen many ladies wearing this gorgeous cozy scarf!  I love the colour selection. It is expensive , but there are many ways you can wear and use this scarf. Currently, some of the colours are on sale! I suggest checking those beauties soon before they are gone!

I thought I would mention this scarf as so many people I know own this and love it! Usually there are many shades available but considering Artizia's recent sale, there are not many colours to choose from. If you can find this scarf, I suggest picking it up!


WOOL CASHMERE COATS

I personally do not own this coat but I adore the style and colour selection. These wool and cashmere coat are perfect for the winter time as they truly cut out the cold winds. As well, these items transform a simple everyday outfit to a  sophisticated and chic fashion statement. There are many styles to choose from deepening on your taste and body type.  I recommend viewing Aritzia's website  and stores to see if there is one that is right for you! 


I own this coat in black and I always reach for it. I have some curves and this jacket accentuates them very nicely. Another great coat to see for yourself! 



I hope this blog post was helpful! By no means do you need to own these exact pieces or shop at Artizia. I love their clothes, but they are definitely expensive. I consider Aritzia's clothing to be investment pieces. I still have my first Artitzia purchase from 10 years ago and I still wear that sweater! Let me know where you like to shop for items like these!



* This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. *
*These images are not mine. They are from Artizia's website. Follow the hyperlinks to check out the products and the original source of these images. 
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 









Comments

Popular Posts