VANCITY VIRTUAL POTLUCK: MINI OREO CHEESECAKES

Hey Everyone!


Recently, I was connected to the lovely ladies from Piquant Marketing about this Vancity Virtual Potluck. You may be wondering, "What is this Vancity Virtual Potluck?" It is a digital feast where over 30 Vancouver food bloggers get together and share their delicious creations over the internet! Many other bloggers are participating in the event so please check out the #vancityvirtualpotluck hashtag! LET'S SHARE THAT FOODIE LOVE :)

Click the image to see the amazing potluck menu! I promise it is wonderful!  :) 




For the potluck, I knew I had to make something sweet and delicious to share! I love desserts and anyone who knows me is aware of my massive sweet tooth haha! One of my favourite desserts to make is an OREO cheesecake. When I came across this recipe, it reminded me of my OREO cupcakes. As well,  I loved the concept of mini cheesecakes for a party. I think they are so adorable!

Recipe: http://www.kraftcanada.com/recipes/oreo-cookie-mini-cheesecakes-86923
*I added in vanilla bean past and decorated with a vanilla buttercream frosting, crushed OREOS and rainbow sprinkles.



MINI OREO CHEESECAKES


1. Place OREOS at the bottom of the lined muffin pan


2. Bring Cream cheese to room temperature and beat till smooth

3. Mix eggs and sugar into smooth cream cheese  

4. Add in a about 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Paste (optional)

4. Scoop into lined muffin pan with OREOS using a small ice cream scoop

5. Shake pan if need to level out contents - I needed two scoops per mini cheesecake

6. Bring unsalted butter to room temperature and cream it with and powdered sugar. Make sure to add in enough crushed OREOS. Recipe ** I adjusted the amount to suit the 12 mini cheesecakes. 


7. Add in some rainbow sprinkles and you're done! 

SO PRETTY AND DELICIOUS !


Click on the images below to see other amazing dishes featured in this potluck!




This recipe was very easy to follow and fun as well! This recipe makes exactly 12 mini OREO cheesecakes. I hope you enjoyed the post and try out this recipe! 

Thank you so much @piquantmarketing for giving me this opportunity to share one of my fave recipes.

Piquant Marketing:
Event Sponsors:

I would like to also thank the generous sponsors within this event! Please check them out!

* This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 


Comments

Popular Posts