The Unpopular Nail Polish Opinions Tag!

Hey Everyone!

Today, I have a quick post featuring the Unpopular Nail Polish Tag! I saw this on Instagram this morning and thought I would share my "unpopular opinion" haha! These are just my opinions and I still adore the brands I mention here. I TAG EVERYONE!


1. A popular nail polish you don't like - I really tried to love Essie - Van D'Go. I definitely bought it due to the hype surrounding it. It looks nice on me but I feel so underwhelmed when I wear this shade. I feel like i need to add glitter to make it work for me. Perhaps one day I will love it but for now, it is not a fave!

2. A nail polish everyone hates but you like - I really love the OPI - Care to Danse but everyone complains how sheer it is and how long it takes to dry. I never had that problem with mine. I even bought two full size bottles! I do like sheer shades and love the glossy gel like finish. The trick is to keep the coats thin!

3. A nail polish finish you don't like - I really do not like frost at all! It rarely looks good on me or most people I know. I own a few polishes with a frost finish but I keep them for sentimental reasons or I love the color too much to throw it out.

4. A popular brand you think is over priced - I love Deborah Lippmann but I think her nail polishes are a bit over priced. I still think they are good but from my experience, I felt a bit underwhelmed and found they peeled  or chipped on my nails fairly quickly.

5. A trend you can't get on board with - There is this trend where people are piercing their nails and having items hang from their nail? I do not know what is is exactly called but I think after people saw Kim Kardashian West nails showcasing this, I think that is how it became popular.

6. A trend you didn't like at it's peak but do now - I was not into chrome polishes but now I think they are gorgeous! As long as they do not appear too frosty, I would love to try some chrome shades.

7. A colour you don't wear often or at all - I have a bunch of corals but I rarely wear them! I just prefer other shades at the moment.

8. A polish you like but think its overhyped - I really like OPI - I Just Can't Cope-cabana but I think it is a bit overhyped. I think it is a beautiful colour but I rarely reach for it. It is not streaky at all but I do not find it the most unique shade of yellow. Everyone made it seem much more unique than other yellow shades available.

9. A top coat you don't like - I really dislike top coats that take forever to dry or not glossy enough. I love OPI but unfortunately, their top coat just does not dry fast enough nor is it glossy enough.

10. A polish that doesn't get enough love - I think OPI Japanese Rose Garden does not get enough love these days! It is my mom's go-to nail polish shade and it looks amazing on her! It has a fantastic formula and I think it suits most skin tones, if not all! It is a blue based mid tone pink with soft shimmer throughout. It is not frosty but the soft violet tones in the shimmer add dimension to this polish.


I hope you all enjoyed this tag! I am curious to know what are your "unpopular opinions" regarding nail polish! :)

Previous Posts:
VANCITY VIRTUAL POTLUCK:  MINI OREO CHEESECAKES   
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/03/vancity-virtual-potluck-mini-oreo.html

FASHION POST: TRENCH COATShttp://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/01/fashion-post-trench-coats.html

FASHION POST: WOOL KNITS, SWEATERS AND WOOL CASHMERE COATS FEATURING ARITZIA
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/01/fashion-post-wool-knits-sweaters-and.html


* This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts