TOP 5 MOTHER'S DAY 2017 GIFT IDEAS

Hey Everyone!


Mother's Day is very soon! Regardless of the holiday or special occasion, buying a gift for someone can be difficult! In today's post, I will be helping you find that perfect gift!

*Click on Hyperlink to see where to purchase these gifts
*Images are not mine. Click on images to see where I found them

This is one of my fave scents from Philosophy! I received a sample of this scent with one of my Sephora purchases and have loved it every since. According to Sephora's website, this is classified as a floral scent - key notes of Lily of the Valley and Musk. This scent is relatively universally flattering, as it is not overly floral;  I consider it to be more of a refreshing and sweet floral scent.  Anyone I know who wears this scent smells amazing and people are always asking them what they are wearing. I think any mom who received this gift would appreciate it! Who does not want to smell nice?! :)

I have been a fan of L'Occiatane products for some time now. According to L'Occitane's website, this set is one of their best-sellers and comes with 5 products all together. If your mom has sensitive-dry  skin, I highly suggest trying this set out! From my experience, I only ever needed a little amount of the shea butter products, as it is very moisturizing. I also think this would be good to keep your skin prepped for those manicures and pedicures. I think if your mom has been looking for a good hand and body moisturizer, this would be one of the best options! 


Some people may not be aware of digital photo frames but honestly, they are one of the best gifts to give someone. During another Mother's Day a couple years ago, my family and I gave my mom a digital photo frame and she absolutely loved it. Photo albums are still great but if you have a lot of photos and not a lot of time to organize them into a book, this digital version is a great option. This saves you a lot of time and space. As well, it is travel friendly! If your mom is quite sentimental, I would consider giving this as a gift. There are many digital photo frame available to chose from at a variety of different prices. **The one I am featuring here is something I found on BestBuy's website for a good deal.**




I love drinking tea and giving people tea. DAVIDsTEA has a wide range of tea and tea accessories to chose from. Anytime I have given one of their products to someone, including my mom, their  response has always been fantastic. According to DAVIDsTEA's website, this set contains a "customizable Nordic mug, Perfect Spoon, and two teas - all with a touch of rose". In this set, both Lady Marmalade and Vanilla Bergamot teas are provided. If your mom loves tea or collecting tea mugs, I highly suggest trying this gift set! 

LUSH is one of my favourite places to buy gifts for people. Their natural skin care and spa products are fabulous and often times a good deal. Currently they have their annual Mother's Day collection, which features some limited edition products. This particular set is one of my faves within their Mother's Day collection According to LUSH's website, this set comes with Serendipity soap, Pink Custard shower jelly, Ro's Argan Self-Preserving body conditioner and Charity Pot body lotion. As well, LUSH mentions with each purchase of the Charity Pot body lotion, proceeds go to their charity, the Charity Pot Fund. For more specific information, please visit the LUSH's website here ! 


I hope this was helpful for anyone! Happy Mother's Day to everyone and wishing you all the best! Let me know your thoughts and any gift ideas you may have. I would love to hear about it . :)

Hannah, xox

*These images are not mine. Click the images to see the original source. This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own*

Previous blog post here! 

*Let's connect! I would love to hear from you :)
Twitter
Instagram


Comments

Popular Posts