Korean Beauty Skin Care - HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS

Hey Everyone!



 I have a couple additions to my skin care routine! Both of these products have been helping my skin become more clear and more hydrated. I have already posted a routine featuring olive oil and a Korean beauty haul on my blog. In my olive oil post, I go into detail about my skin type and the problems I have faced. 


I was in the Faceshop and after hauling some products and samples, as featured in my Korean beauty haul, I wanted to try some more products. Due to the winter weather, my skin was feeling more dry which made me consider buying a hydrating face mask. I have tried samples the Glam Glow face masks before and they were lovely but too expensive to purchase the full size versions. I noticed with my skin had been affected by myself being under a great deal of stress due to finals. I needed a product that would rehydrate my skin and bring back my natural glow. The sales associate was incredibly helpful and suggested I should try the Seaweeds Moisturizing mask, as it was good for sensitive skin. According to the sales associate, this mask is applied after cleansing and before sleeping. As well, to remove the mask, just simply use water or rinse off using cleanser. It is recommended to used this once to twice a week. Ever since trying this product, I have been in love with my skin.  I have used this when my skin has been extra spotty and it has helped reduced any acne. I also have used this on my neck, chest and my hands at night to help plump up my skin. The price was very reasonable ($12) compared to the Glam Glow products ($76). As well, I believe this product is VERY comparable to Glam Glows hydrating mask. 


The same day I purchased the moisturizing mask, I also purchased the BeBe Lip Essence. When I had   done my Korean beauty haul previously on my blog, I purchased a lip jelly mask from the same brand as this lip balm. I loved the results it gave and when the sales associated showed me this product, I knew I needed to try it. According to the sales associate, this product was  essentially the lip jelly mask's essence in a lip balm. I loved the convenience of it and the smell as well - florally and sweet but nothing sickly. I noticed immediately when applied to my lips, they felt hydrated, plump and noticeably bigger. This seemed to plump up my lips but was not tingly like a normal lip plumper. 


Overall, I highly recommend anyone to try out these products. I have been using these for quite some time now and feel confident these are worthy of holy grail product status. I have tried two other face mask samples from the Faceshop which have been lovely but I have yet to try them enough nor purchase the full size. If they are worthy of mentioning, I will post here and share them with everyone! Let me know what you think down below in the comments and 


Check out this store below:

The Face Shop

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 


Comments

  1. I love TFS lip jelly masks. They look and feel a bit strange but my lips feel so amazing after! Plus the masks are really cool to use! My only gripe is that every time I go to a TFS now they never give me samples. Sigh...

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! it's funny seeing people's faces when the lip mask is on haha. I usually ask them for a sample or two? Try that and see if that works! Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts