Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick Review

Hey Everyone!




As most of you all know,  I am a hard core lip product junkie. I am always looking for fun lip products to try and see what is the current bomb dot com lip products currently available.

I have been looking for the Maybelline creamy matte lipsticks here in Vancouver since I first heard about them within the beauty community. Initially, I was not keen on buying them because based on what I had seen, they did not appear to be all that unique. As well, my more "rational" side told me I did not need them. However, as someone who love lip products as I do, I decided to give them a try once I found them at one of my local London Drugs. Girls gotta have their beauty products!



From Left to Right: Lust for Blush and Ravishing Rose

From Left to Right: Ravishing Rose and Lust for Blush



Pros:
- lightweight formula (whipped and airy)
- pigmented
- flattering shade selection
- packaging (smooth and sleek design)
- if reapplying product, it did not cake up or settle in fine lines (based on these shades)
- long wearing (was not expecting it to be long wearing but once set, it stayed on comfortably)
- moisturizing and creamy (surprising for a matte lipstick)
- price was relatively inexpensive  ($7 - $9 approximately, depending on location) 

Cons:
- more shades are needed


Overall, I highly recommend these products and hope for others to try them out. Lust for Blush looks extremely similar to Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anna; however I do not own that lipstick to give any confirmation. Based on what I have seen online, they look pretty similar so Lust for Blush for sure is worth checking out. As for Ravishing Rose, it seems rather unique combination of muted cool toned rose. Perhaps a more subdued version of mac Saint Germain? Regardless, it is another beautiful shade.  If you are someone who normally stays away from matte lipsticks, I suggest trying them out because they are not the normal dry formula you may be used to. These are bomb dot com! 


You can find these products at:
* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo 

Comments

  1. It’s amazing article! Thanks for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more information! Please keep sharing! And please visit haute her tips on doing makeup

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts