Current Nail Care Routine - Favourite Products!

Hey Everyone!


I have been using these products for quite some time and wanted to share them with my readers. I have tried numerous products over the years for my nails; I finally found the products that provide the longevity I need for my manicures.

I used to bite my nails all the time! My nails were so weak due to my terrible habit, I could never get them to grow. Around 3 - 4 years ago, I tried gel nails and fell in love with them. For the first time in my life, I had long and gorgeous nails! They became expensive to upkeep and finally after a year and a half, I took off the gel nails. My natural nails were terribly weak and peeling all the time. My nails were so dry after constantly dehydrating them. I began using cuticle oils of all brands and even olive oil to help my nails. It was a long process but over the next 3 months, I noticed a big change in my nails. They were stronger and peeling less.

Products I like to use for my nails:


Sally Hansen Insta Dry
  • I adore this top coat. I love how fast drying and glossy this product is on my nails. It is also found in drugstores, which is an added bonus. I had seen this all over the beauty community and had been recommended it by my friends. I was initially skeptical because of all the hype, however, it turned out to be fantastic. Sometimes I look at my nails and think I have gels on still because of this formula.
OPI - Nail Envy (Original Formula)
  • This base coat/nail treatment has changed my manicure. My nails require more nourishment than a regular base coat and after trying this product, I do not plan to go back. Initially, I thought it was a gimmick and it would not work for me but it totally does! My nails barely peel, are stronger and grow faster due to this product. It is more expensive than most OPI nail products,  however, its like good skin care, invest in treating your nails and no matter how cheap the polish is, your manicure will look fabulous.
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat - Glitter Off
  • When I first heard about this product, I was very excited. As someone who owns and loves glitter nail polish, there was a product available to help with the removal of glitter. I love glitter but knowing that I would have to take extra time out of my busy schedule to remove it made it less appealing to wear. The drying time is a bit longer than other base coats but once set, I apply two coats of glitter and it last for at at least 3 days. I know not everyone can afford products like this nor find products like this, so I found a great video reviewing the product and a D.I.Y version. Personally, I think the OPI version is better as the brush makes application very easy. My nails feel amazing after this product and sometimes even look better than before I applied this product. 




OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat 
  • I think this is the best basic base coat available. I used to use it for my manicures but I prefer it more for my pedicures now. It is great if you need something simple but your nails should be in relatively good condition and not dry. This is not meant to be a treatment but again, a basic base coat. I noticed after purchasing this over the years, it barely gets thick and gloopy. another bonus for me as I use base coat for every mani or pedi. 
I will also add two videos from YouTube that I follow for my routine. Since my nails need additional moisture, I like to apply oils before and after my manicures. I have found my nails to chip significantly less and last much longer. I use olive oil, coconut oil, OPI cuticle oil and Bio Oil and let my nails soak in the moisture completely. A little goes a long way!







You can find these products at:

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts