L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints Haul and Review

Hey Everyone!


Back in December, I was browsing Winners and noticed they had the entire collection of L.A. Girl Lip Paints in stock. I only purchased a select few, as most had been picked through. I still plan to pick up more shades as I find them. As a self confessed lip junkie, I knew I needed these after seeing many reviews online.

Here are pictures of the product their swatches!


Top to Bottom: Flirt, Peony, Tango, Babydoll, Coy and Daring


Top to Bottom: Flirt, Peony, Tango, Babydoll, Coy and Daring

Pros: 
- pigmentation - very little goes a long way 
- hydrating - my lips never cracked nor peeled
- long wearing - it does not claim to be but once it sets, it stays put
- glossy finish - makes lips appear juicy
- price- inexpensive compared to high end versions ( I paid 4.99 each) 
- packaging- cute and travel friendly
- scent - light mint scent

Cons: 
- hard to locate - at least in Canada
- I prefer OCC lip tar packaging as the pointed dispenser helps with preventing too much product from being dispensed. 

Dupes: 
Tango - comparable with Revlon Audacious matte balm stain 
Coy - comparable with MAC Heroine lipstick
Daring - comparable with MAC Rebel lipstick but less pink 

Overall, I really enjoyed this product. I think it was fun, especially when experimenting with different shades. As well, these were easy to mix with other colours to get some pretty unique combinations. I consider these to be comparable dupes to OCC lip tars an the Too Faced Liquid Lipsticks. 





* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 


Comments

Popular Posts