2015 Beauty Product Favourites

Hey Everyone!


This has been a fantastic year for beauty products! Today I thought I would share my top 15 beauty products of 2015!


 *click the highlighted portion to view blog posts featuring the product(s)*

1. Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipsticks
  • I always reach for these lipsticks! I adore the texture, colours and the longevity of the product. I always recommend these lippies for anyone looking for a lipstick. I hope to add more to my collection soon! 
  • If I am wearing liquid lipsticks on most occasions, I am wearing one these shades from Kat Von D Beauty. The shades are gorgeous and they feel lovely on the lips. They layer beautifully over lip liner and last for a full day of school. I recently purchased Double Dare and Bow N Arrow. My fave shades are Mother, Lolita, Double Dare and Bow N Arrow. 
  • Although I adore the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks, these particular lip products definitely need a mention. I love the texture and pigmentation of these liquid lipsticks. Beso, Fiery and Patina are fantastic shades and a must for any makeup lover. On most occasions, I receive compliments whenever I wear these shades. 
  • Honestly, I always go back to these foundations! Whenever a friend needs a new foundation, I always suggest these two products. It is rare to find products that represents a variety of skin tones and types like these two foundations. My skin always looks natural and healthy with these products. I highly recommend trying them out. 
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette 
  • Initially, I was not planning on purchasing this palette. I did not see at as anything special, but after swatching this product in Sephora, I knew I had to have it. I almost always incorporate this palette in my makeup routine. I think Anastasia has gorgeous products and I am definitely interested in trying more after using this palette! 
6. Maybelline  - The Blushed Nudes Palette
  • I am thrilled that Maybelline  released this product this year! It is a great eyeshadow palette for beginners or makeup lovers. The rosey tones truly compliment a variety of skin tones and eye colours. 
  • In addition to the Maybelline palette, these two eyeshadow palettes are phenomenal! When considering the price, amount of product and shades, these two palettes are amongst some of the best palettes on the market! I always recommend these to friends!
8. TRESemmé Hair Products
  • My hair always turns out amazing when I incorporate these products into my hair care routine! Although drugstore products, these TRESemmé hair products feel like salon grade products.  Regardless of the weather, my hair always turns out fabulous!
9. Laura Mercier *do not have any previous reviews but I will post reviews on these products soon!
  • Over this past year, I have been using more Laura Mercier Products. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, Secret Camouflage Concealer, Translucent Setting Powder and High Coverage Concealer for Under Eye have been true standouts this year. I highly recommend these products to anyone. 
10. NYX Dark Circle Corrector *do not have any previous reviews but I will post a review on this product soon!
  • Prior to using this corrector, I never owned a dark circle corrector. Since using this product however, I have noticed a huge difference in terms of the appearance of my dark circles. My under eyes appear brighter and when applied to my eye lids, my skin tone appears more even. 
11. Skin Care *do not have any previous reviews but I will post reviews on these products soon!
  • Throughout 2015, I have been taking better care of my skin. I see a huge difference in my skin and other people have been noticing. I Products such as The Face Shop's Mild Papaya Peeling Gel, Seaweeds Moisturizing Pack, Blackhead Out Gel Oil,  La Roche Posey Hydreane Moisturizers and Tea Tree Oil truly allow my skin to glow and be healthy. 
12. NYX  Tinted Brow Mascara *do not have any previous reviews but I will post review on this product soon!
  • Ever since using this product, my brows have been looking boy. dot. com. This product has the perfect consistency for a brow gel and is not too warm either for me either. Although drugstore, this product is just as good as higher end dupes. 
13. Neutral  Nail Polish
  • Over this past year, I have been wearing more neutral nail polishes. Shades such as grey, white, off white, light pink, mauve nudes, blush tones or muted shades have been my go- to manicure and pedicure colours. Some of my faves have been Nails Inc. Gel Effect polishes in Mayfair Lane, Nails Inc Chiltern Street, OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI,  Taupe-less Beach, I Sao Paulo Over there,  My Very First Knockwurst, Dulce de Leche, Hello Hawaii Ya?, Just Lanai-ing Around, and Julep Vanna. 

14. MAC Lipsticks and Lip Liners *do not have any previous reviews on the lip liners but I will post reviews on them soon!
  • I always recommend MAC lipsticks and lip liners to anyone! They are one of my favourite brands for lip products. Over the past year, my most used lipsticks have been Ruby Woo, Twig, Brave, Honeylove, Rebel, Kinda Sexy, All Fired up, Relentlessly Red and Flat Out Fabulous . MAC Lip liners faves include Soar, Whirl, Magenta, Boldy Bare, Burgundy and Subculture. 
15. Hourglass No. 28 Primer Serum *do not have any previous reviews but I will post review on this product soon!
  • I rarely wear primers but when I do, this is one of my absolute favourites. It works well with a variety of different foundation and tinted moisturizer formulas. It never appears greasy on the skin. Since using this product, my skin feels more hydrated and even in texture. I only have the travel size version, but this has lasted for many months. 
What are your favourite products of 2015?!

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 



Comments

Popular Posts