L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Review + Swatches

Hey Everyone!

Today, I shall be sharing my review about the L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Glosses. These were one of the hardest lip products to find in my local drugstores! I wanted to purchase more shades of this product , but they were always sold out or tampered with.

L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss

314 Nude Allude 

314 Nude Allude with Applicator

304 Rebel Rose

304 Rebel Rose with Applicator

308 Shanghai Scarlet

308 Shanghai Scarlet with Applicator 

 L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Applicator 

Swatches

From Left to Right: 314, 304, 308 *with flash after application 

From Left to Right: 314, 304, 308* *with flash after application with gloss blotted off


Shades:
 314 Nude Allude
  • a warm rosey toned nude
  • perfect MLBB colour
  • Dupe(s): slightly more pink version of Kat Von D's Double Dare 
    • I shall be posting a blog post featuring Double Dare soon!
304 Rebel Rose 
  • a vivid blue toned magenta rose pink
  • great shade for pink lip lovers
  • Dupe(s): slightly more pink version than MAC Flat Out Fabulous, L'Oréal Le Matte 108
308 Shanghai Scarlet 
  • classic retro red
  • perfect glamorous shade for a night out
  • Dupe(s): MAC Ruby Woo, Stila Beso, Sephora Cream Lip Stain 01
    • I shall be posting a blog post featuring Sephora Cream Lip Stain 01 soon!
Pros:
  • rich pigmentation
  • flattering on lips
  • great colour selection
  • wearable nudes
  • hydrating
  • creamy velvet texture
  • applicator - applies perfect about of product
  • long wearing - 4- 6 hours; leaves a beautiful stain
  • after glossy sheen disappears, leaves a soft matte/satin finish
  • fragrance - floral - sweet scent but does not linger 
Cons:
  • not as matte as I was hoping but still matte and suits the name well 
  • fragrance - some people would not enjoy this

Overall, I really enjoyed this product and have recommended this product to my friends! I was hoping the formula would be similar to Kat Von D's liquid lipstick or Stila's liquid lipstick but the formula was still wonderful. These were more glossy initially but if blotted off, they had more of a more matte finish. My lips never felt dry nor chapped. As well, I loved the lip stain left behind. It was extremely flattering on my lips! As well, I enjoyed using this product as a blush! The texture was perfect when applied on the cheeks and left behind a beautiful flushed appearance. 


L'Oréal website:
Previous blog posts:
NARS AUDCIOUS LIPSTICK REVIEW + SWATCHES 
RIMMEL LONDON  - The Only 1 Lipstick  Review + Swatches http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/01/rimmel-london-only-1-lipstick-review.html
OPI HELLO KITTY NAIL LACQUER COLLECTION  
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review + Swatches 
2015 Beauty Product Favourites 
L'Oréal Color Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pens Review + Swatches!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/12/loreal-color-riche-le-matte-and-la.html

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 




Comments

Popular Posts