ACCESSORY WISH LIST #1 FEATURING REBECCA MINKOFF, MICHAEL KORS, DANIEL WELLINGTON AND CLUSE

Hey Everyone!

Today, I wanted to share a few items on my accessory wish list. Some of these items have been on this wish list for quite some time and others were only recent additions. Majority of these are watches, as I adore watches. They are one of my favourite type of accessories to collect, in addition to rings of course! I only have one bag on this mini wish list at this point. Perhaps in the future, I will be adding more bags to this growing wish list haha!



I already own a Daniel Wellington watch and I am so happy with it! I have pictures on my Instagram! Daniel Wellington watches are totally worth the investment and the hype. Everyone all over social media has this watch, especially this new classic black style. I love the contrasting tones within this style - black against the rose gold accents. I am seriously considering saving up for one in this exact style. 


Michael Kors always knows how to create amazing watches, especially rose gold ones! I adore the two I own. Michael Kors watches are both stylish and functional, two key aspects I always look for for any fashion or accessory piece. This particular style is a classic within the Michael Kors range - just google "Michael Kors Blair Watch". Although I do like that style, I prefer it with the blush tone detail. I love the colour blush! This is definitely pricey but I think I will wait for a sale  before purchasing this beauty! 

I have always been a big fan of Rebecca Minkoff's handbags. Currently, I own two of her mini MAC clutch styles and they are some of my favourite bags. I have always been drawn to her "Regan" style and this particular colour, "Iris" as well. This colour is both edgy but soft. I do not own anything with this shade and it would add an interesting touch to my wardrobe. 


I have seen this brand all over Instagram but only recently been interested enough to research the different styles available. I love the minimalistic look and in this particular style, the marbling detail is very unique. I have both the while and black marble styles here; I prefer the white one currently and if I were to purchase one, I think I wold purchases the white marble one.


What is on your accessory wish list? Have you tried any of these products here? Let me know! :)

Previous Posts:
FASHION POST: TRENCH COATS
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/01/fashion-post-trench-coats.html
FASHION POST: WOOL KNITS, SWEATERS AND WOOL CASHMERE COATS FEATURING ARITZIA
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/01/fashion-post-wool-knits-sweaters-and.html


* This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. *
*These images are not mine. They are from the original websites. Follow the hyperlinks to check out the products and the original source of these images. 
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts