My Perfume Collection

Almost every girl loves perfume and I am no exception. Ever since I was a young girl, I loved going through my mother's collection and spritzing myself with her perfumes. I do not believe I was the only young lady who did this! At the time I thought I was so mature because I was wearing perfume and not simple body spray - so fancy! My personal favourites were J'adore from Dior and Still by Jennifer Lopez. Both perfumes are still my favorites to this day. As I have grown older and actually more mature, I have my own collection. It may be small right now, but that is fine by me!


From the Left to the Right: "Juicy Couture" by Juicy Couture, "Couture Couture" by Juicy Couture, "Miss Dior Cherie" by Dior, "Fantasy" by Britney Spears and "Island Fantasy" by Britney Spears.




I wear these scents on a daily basis, mixing them with my body sprays (which I will show in another blog post). I am guilty of loading on these perfumes because they smell so good! I have not had any complaints yet so I'm sure it is not too overwhelming. These scents range from sweet candy to refreshing citrus. I love it when a friend or a complete stranger complements how well I smell. 

My signatures scent is "Juicy Couture" by Juicy Couture. It is my absolute favourite out of my current collection. I wear it the most, hence why there is barely anything left. I first purchased this scent from Sephora in it's roll on perfume form. It was love at first application. I wore this scent non -  stop throughout my first year of university. Finally, I had found my signature scent. I debated whether to repurchase it mainly because of the price. My friend knew how much I adored this perfume and ended up buying this bottle for me (shown in the above photo) as a recent Christmas present. I had not worn this perfume in a very long time and spraying it on really made me feel like "me" again. That may sound silly, but it is the honest truth. 

When I do buy my perfume, I purchase them from Winners or Shoppers Drugmart because they sell them at discounted prices. As a student, I really appreciate that. I would love to try more Juicy Couture perfumes, especially the famous, Viva La Juicy. 


Currently, I am loving my most recent purchase, "Island Fantasy" by Britney Spears. I believe this will be my summer scent as it is refreshing and sweet, with a dash of sexy island flavor. I am trying to use more of my body sprays for the summer as I have so much more. I love my previously purchased perfumes, but who does not love trying out new scents and expanding their personal tastes?! My wallet would not appreciate it and is most likely shuddering at the thought of me purchasing more. 

These scents can be purchased from:

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money except for the original juicy couture perfume shown on the left. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah, xo

Comments

Popular Posts