Nude Lipsticks and Lipgloss Collection

I love nude lips especially glossy nude lips. I used to always rock a nude lip during my teens. I was all about the nude lips and light blush with a smokey eye. At the time, I had just discovered Kim Kardashian and fell in love with her makeup. She was my makeup inspiration and I was not ashamed to say that.  Her makeup was always flawless, especially with her signiture nude lip. I believe Kim's favourite lipgloss, "Turkish Delight" by NARS, started my love affair with nude lips.

I have collected various nude lip colure over the years in both lipstick and lipgloss form. I do have a preference to more pink - beige nudes, but as a makeup lover, I am open to other options. I do not think the "concealer lip" trend is in any way attractive; however, to each their own; everyone has a preference. In general, nude lip colours are available in a variety of shades in order to match the vast variety of skin tones. 


LIPSTICK


From Left to Right: "975: Ravishing Rose" by Maybelline, "25: Lust for Blush" by Maybelline, "06: Woppin' Watermelon" by Clinique, "901B: Think Pink" by Wet N' Wild, "26: Nude Creme" by Milani, "105: Demure" by Revlon



From Left to Right: "Hue" by MAC, "Pale Lip" by Lancome, "Love It" by Lancome, "915: Blushing Beige" by Maybelline, "920: Nude lust" by Maybelline




LIPGLOSS


From Left to Right: "Beige" by NYX, "Striptease" by NARS, "Greek Holiday" by NARS, "Turkish Delight" by NARS, "Charm Me" by Smashbox, "White Russian" by Buxom, "100: Phenomenon" by Rimmel, "Katie" by Buxom, "363: Dormeuse" by Dior, "Ample Pink" by MAC, "01: Rose Shimmer" by Clarins, "Eclair" by NYX, "Apple Strudel" by NYX




From Top to Bottom: "975: Ravishing Rose" by Maybelline, "25: Lust for Blush" by Maybelline, "06: Woppin' Watermelon" by Clinique, "901B: Think Pink" by Wet N' Wild, "26: Nude Creme" by Milani, "105: Demure" by Revlon, "Hue" by MAC, "Pale Lip" by Lancome, "Love It" by Lancome, "915: Blushing Beige" by Maybelline, "920: Nude lust" by Maybelline





From Top to Bottom: "Beige" by NYX, "Striptease" by NARS, "Greek Holiday" by NARS, "Turkish Delight" by NARS, "Charm Me" by Smashbox, "White Russian" by Buxom, "100: Phenomenon" by Rimmel, "Katie" by Buxom, "363: Dormeuse" by Dior, "Ample Pink" by MAC, "01: Rose Shimmer" by Clarins, "Eclair" by NYX, "Apple Strudel" by NYX




Nude lips are a must in every girls collection and I hope this post inspired anyone reading this to try a nude lip or increase their collection. 


These lip products can be purchased at the following locations:


* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *


Hannah, xo





Comments

  1. Hey there, I'm just wondering where you found the maybelline lipstick "Ravishing Rose"? I live in Vancouver and have been looking for it but just can't seem to find it.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Lauren! I actually went on hunt just to find that lipstick! I found mine in London Drugs. It came out with a limited collection about 2 months ago-ish. I did see this collection at Shoppers about a month later (cambie and 16th and along broadway, between willow and laurel). I wish you luck finding this lipstick. thanks so much for commenting! I really appreciate it. xo

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for the reply. Looks like I'll have to do a bit more hunting! It looks like such a beautiful color though that I think it will be worth it. :)

      Delete
    3. Trust me, the hunt will be worth it! Try asking the cosmeticians or even checking the sales section. You never know where you may find it!

      happy hunting! If you do find it, please let me know xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts