Neon Nails Baby!

In my opinion, neon nails are a MUST for the warmer months. I love pairing neon nails with glitter, metallics and nudes, which adds a modern twist to the bold nail trend. I used to be afraid of colour whether it was eyeshadow, lips and even my nails; I was all about the neutral eyeshadow, with nude pink lips and pale pink blush. My friends used to tease me about how much I loved neutrals, especially beige.  However, now I LOVE bold colours because they really can transform your outfit and even boost your mood. My personal favourite neon nails are the brightest and probably the most obnoxious colours. My friends still make fun of my "retina burning" nail shades.

So I went through my nail collection and picked out all of my neon nail polishes! *Retina Burning Alert*





From Left to Right: I'm with the Lifeguard, Too Yacht Too Handle, That's Shore Bright, In the Lime Light



From the Left to the Right: Flip Flop Fantasy, Shocking Pink, Melt Your Popsicle, Beach Cruiser, Pool Party




Melt Your Popsicle:






Beach Cruiser:






Pool Party:






Shocking Pink: showing up a little darker. Should be lighter pink






Flip Flop Fantasy: * showing up a little darker. Should be a lighter, more peachy pink





I'm with the Lifeguard:




Too Yacht to Handle:




That's Shore Bright:




In the Lime Light:




These polishes do dry matte. If you do want to maximize the color pay off, apply a layer of white nail polish. I found from my experience, I get 1 - 3 days wear out of these nail polishes; however, this will vary for everyone else. 

You can purchase these nail polishes from:


* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah, xo


Comments

Popular Posts