TOO FACED ~The Secret to No Makeup Makeup Palette Review

Welcome to my first ever blog post! I'm so excited to share with all of you my latest splurge from Sephora.

Last week, I celebrated my birthday with some of my friends and received so many amazing gifts. Two of my friends gifted me a Sephora gift card. If you know me in real life, you know I LOVE gift cards, especially from Sephora. Prior to this gift, I had put myself on a "no make up spending ban," because I am a beauty product addict; this confession is truly no surprise to all my friends and family, ahem. Whenever I do receive a gift card, my goal is to spend it as fast as I can ... so there I was on Sephora's website late at night in my cupcake pajamas, pink bathrobe, topknot bun, a big cup of tea and a makeup free face. I had made a list of what I had wanted, including this Too Faced palette. Yesterday afternoon, after being so indecisive, I finally picked up this palette. I fell in LOVE with the texture of the products and the packaging itself, pink and girly - I'm all over it!

Today I was able to take photos of the palette and do some swatches:











3 suggested looks from Too Faced: * very easy to follow *





From Left to Right: Brightener, Luminizer, Concealer * the brightener, luminizer, concealer appear sheer but are buildable and have a natural finish *



From Left to Right: Bronzing Veil, Creme Blush, Powder Blush * powder blush appears sheer but is buildable and has a natural finish *


Pros of Palette:      
- Products were easy to blend
- Concealer and brightener were extremely creamy yet did not crease very much
- Luminizer provided a natural radiance 
- Creme blush's texture was amazing because it was creamy without being greasy and set to a natural finish. 
-Bronzing veil provided a glow that was natural, it really made me appear as if  I was "glowing from within"
-Bronzing veil created a diffused look that * ideal if you have uneven skin tone, texture, and imperfections*
-Powder blush was the perfect baby pink for majority of skin tones and layered beautifully with the creme blush
- Packaging was sturdy and appeared to be ideal for travel

Cons of Palette:
- Price ( $48 ), which is quite expensive when comparing to the american pricing $39. Luckily I had a gift card. 


 This palette is great for anyone as it suits a variety of "makeup personalities" and skin tones. I would recommend this palette to anyone, especially if you are looking for a gift for someone else or yourself. 

This palette can be purchased from:

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money and the gift card from my friends. All opinions are my own. *


Hannah, xo

             



Comments

Popular Posts