My First D.I.Y Planner

Hey Everyone!

I have been wanting to create my own D.I.Y planner for the past couple of months. I adore projects like these because I am able to be create not only a unique product but memories as well. In order to learn how to make your own planner, I watched a variety of videos on YouTube and read numerous blogs. Most people had purchased an Erin Condren, MAMBI or a Kate Spade planner to customize. I was hesitant to spend a lot of money because I was concerned whether or not I would be able to keep up with decorating and customizing my planner. I decided to purchase a notebook and customize it completely; I thought this would encourage myself to keep up with this project for the many months to come. The notebook I used did come in an agenda format, but Chapters was out of stock when I went to purchase it. 


Photos and List of Materials used:

Notebook: Peter Pauper Lollipop Tree Notebook


D.I.Y Calendar: 2015-2016 
*nail polish is China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy 



Some of My Favourite Quotes and Photos (via Google)



Materials used:
  • Washi/Craft Tape - glitter and regular print
    • to decorate borders and outline days
    • I purchased mine from Michaels' house brand, Recollections
      • check their website for coupons - I saved a decent amount of money by using a 50% off coupon
  • Double-Sided Tape
    • for the D.I.Y stickers (have not applied those yet)
  • Glue Stick
    • for photos/quotes
  • Ultra Fine Point Sharpie
    • for headers - months and days 
  • Microsoft Word
    • calendar
    • I can do a tutorial if wanted
Links for some of the products:

I only just started decorating and I do want to continue updating here about my D.I.Y planner. So far, it has been surprisingly fun and something I look forward to after a hectic day.  Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions! 



* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 



Comments

  1. Your new planner is so cute! Now I need to go and get some supplies to make my own! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks! i highly recommend you try this out! It's pretty awesome!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts