Quick and Easy Oatmeal Pancakes - Recipe

Hey Everyone!

I have been making these oatmeal pancakes for quite some time now and finally have perfected the recipe. You may have noticed my posts on my instagram featuring these delicious pancakes. They are quick and easy - perfect if you are in need a easy but nutritious breakfast!






Ingredients:

  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup of oatmeal
  • 1/4 cup of apple sauce or 1 mashed ripe banana
  • 1/4 - 1/3 cup of milk (can use a non dairy liquid as a substitute)
  • Cinnamon (generous pinch)
  • Optional: (add chia seeds - 1 tsp)
Method: 
1. In a food processor, blender (I used a NutriBullet) grind oatmeal into a fine flour. *if adding chia seeds, ground these with the oatmeal
2. In a medium bowl, add cracked egg, cinnamon, applesauce/ripe banana mash, oatmeal flour and milk and mix. Texture should be thicker than crepe batter but thinner than pancake batter (the batter should mix effortlessly when wishing - little resistance
3. Heat up a medium sized frying pan at medium heat 
4. Add 1 tablespoon of batter into pan
5. Cook on either side till both sides are golden brown. 
6. Add favorite toppings to finish pancakes! 

Photos!:

Ground Oatmeal


Ground Oatmeal up close

   






I hope these turn out well for anyone trying these out! This is just my recipe but there are other similar recipes.  I am sure anyone who tries these out will love them as much as I do.  


Previous blog posts:

My First D.I.Y Planner-Part 1 

Top 12 Nail Polishes for SUMMER 2015!

Family Dinner - Manicotti and Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake Recipes http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/06/family-dinner-manicotti-and-lemon.html

TRESemmé Hair Products Review! 

My Prawn Tacos with Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe 



 *Adjust to fit your own needs, tastes and health restrictions/concerns. I am not a health expert, Nutritionist nor a Dietician. I am just a student interested in living a healthier lifestyle. The purpose of this post is to showcase the healthier lifestyle choices I am now making.*


*Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 


Comments

Popular Posts