Top 12 Nail Polishes for SUMMER 2015!

Hey Everyone!


I wanted to share with you my top 12 nail polishes for summer 2015! I plan to wear these the most this summer, in conjunction with other shades. For me, these colours represent my style for this summer and reflect some of the summer fashion trends. I also chose these colours because most are new shades from some of our favorite nail polish brands, such as OPI and Essie and they are readily available. I have a previous blog post featuring some of the shades in a haul.

Top 12!




From Left to Right: Nails Inc Mayfair Lane, Nails Inc Chiltern Street

I am currently wearing Mayfair Lane on my toes and Chiltern Street on my fingers. I love the longevity of this product, formula and shades. I only needed two coats. I can go  almost a week with these on my nails with minimal wear. 


Julep Vanna

I was looking for an off-white nail polish for the longest time and luckily, one of my friends gave this to me as a birthday gift. This nail polish is incredible! Practically no streakiness, quick dry time and excellent wear. Only needed two coats and lasted well over three days.


From Left to Right: Essie Saltwater Happy, Essie Bikini So Teeny, Essie Hubby for Dessert

I have mentioned how I adore periwinkle blues, especially for this summer. Both "Saltwater Happy" and "Bikini So Teeny" had an excellent formulation and vivid colour. "Hubby for Dessert" is a perfect light lilac nude crelly polish. It was not streaky and layered well with other polishes. With this polish, my hands looked very feminine and dainty. 


From Left to Right: OPI Petal Soft,  Make Light of the Situation, Chiffon My Mind, Put it in Neutral 
I have mentioned the first two on the far left before and have layered them with all the other polishes mentioned here. I am always impressed with the quality of the products. Both are must have glitters for any nail polish junkie. I recently purchased "Chiffon My Mind" and 'Put it in Neutral" and I already am loving these shades. "Chiffon My Mind" is another off-white polish with blue and and pink micro shimmer; this created a subtle lavender tone in the bottle but when applied to the nail, the base was white. The subtle blue and pink micro shimmer reflected beautifully in the sun. "Put it in Neutral" is a classic crelly tea rose nude polish. I have yet to wear this shade but I know I am going to enjoy wearing this classic shade this summer!


From Left to Right:OPI The Berry Thought of You,  OPI I STOP for Red  
Finally some bright shades for pedicures and manicures! I wore "The Berry Thought of You" as a pedicure shade for a month and a bit with little to no chipping. I originally purchased this shade as a potential dupe for China Glaze's "That's Shore Bright", however, it was not a dupe. The formula on both polishes was fantastic! I adored the gorgeous shine and smooth texture. These are definitely worth checking out. They may look "basic" online but I promise when you see them in person, they will grab your attention!


Previous blog posts:

Family Dinner - Manicotti and Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake Recipes http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/06/family-dinner-manicotti-and-lemon.html

TRESemmé Hair Products Review! 

My Prawn Tacos with Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe 

L'Oréal LA PALETTE NUDE 2 - First Impressions Review!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/05/loreal-la-palette-nude-2-first.html

Nail Polish Haul Featuring OPI Brights 2015,  Essie Summer and Bridal and MORE ! http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/05/nail-polish-haul-featuring-opi-brights.html

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 



Comments

  1. I was looking for some nail polish for my girl so that i can gift her on her birthday. Through your post i got some of the best nail polish ideas. Thanks for sharing it with us. Here i have a list of best nail polish to buy this summer. Check out the list here: https://www.fashionloveline.com/summer-nail-polish-colors-to-buy-now/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts