Nail Polish Haul Featuring OPI Brights 2015, Essie Summer and Bridal and MORE !

Hey Everyone!


Over the past couple of weeks, I have been collecting nail polish. It's no secret that I adore nail polish. I still love glitter but have been interested in more cream/crelly polishes. As well, I have been loving periwinkle blue and nude nail polish.


                                     


From Left to Right: OPI Make Light of the Situation, OPI Petal Soft

I absolutely adore these two glitters, especially for spring and summer. They add even more of a feminine touch to a manicure or pedicure. I have been adding these to almost all of my manicures and pedicures. Always get lots of compliments on these two polishes. 

From Left to Right: Nails Inc Chiltern Street, Nails Inc Mayfair Lane

I was skeptical about this line of polishes but after trying them out, I am pleasantly surprised. They lasted a decent about of time, roughly 3 days of wear. As well, they did not apply streaky and they dried relatively quickly. I had a couple people notice my manicure and ask if I was wearing gel nails. 

                               
From Left to Right: Essie Saltwater Happy, Essie Bikini So Teeny, Essie Hubby for Dessert

As I have said before, I have been on some sort of periwinkle blue nail polish. Saltwater Happy and Bikini So Teeny were a dream to apply. I found Saltwater Happy to have a thicker formula but I only needed two coats. Bikini So Teeny on me required three for a flawless application. Although Hubby for Dessert was not a periwinkle blue shade, it was absolutely gorgeous and a dream to apply as well. They lasted a very well on me, 3-4 days but I could have easily gone longer without anyone noticing.  

From Left to Right: OPI I STOP for Red, OPI Can't Hear Myself Pink!, OPI The Berry Thought of You
I recently purchased some polishes from OPI's Brights 2015 collection. I had read various reviews and based off of what I saw, I needed these three polishes the most. I was blown away by the incredible formula from I STOP for Red and The Berry Thought of You. The crelly (cream and jelly) formula was easy to work with and only took two coats on my nails. They wore very well, minimal wear and minimal to no chipping. As well, they dried relatively fast and had an intense glossy sheen. 

From Left to Right: Julep Vanna, Julep Casey

I recently received these as a birthday gift from a dear friend. I have been on the hunt for an off white cream and as well, been loving nude shades so Vanna seems perfect! Also, I am excited to wear Casey. I love teal, especially on my nails as a beautiful manicure. 

Previous blog posts:

Soho Tea Room - May 14

Rimmel Apocolips Collection:

Casual Spring Outfit Featuring Periwinkle Blue





* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
*The Julep nail polishes were a gift from a friend*
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts