Soho Tea Room - May 14

Hey Everyone!


This past Thursday, my friend and I finally had the chance to catch up after months of not seeing one another. It is always great to reconnect with a good friend and share a couple laughs along the way. We both love asian cuisine and love fun places to eat and chat. Soho Tea Room was the perfect place.

I have always mentioned Soho Tea Room both to friends, my blog and on Twitter. I have gone there numerous times and it has always been a fantastic experience. I am always impressed by the food and  the staff as they always strive to make their customers happy. I have tried a lot of bubble tea places and I always come back here because of the variety available.


We both came for  dinner and dessert. I was craving Tofu; I ended up ordering Broccoli with Chinese Mushroom and Egg Tofu. My friend ordered the Sliced Beef and Pan Fried Rice Noodle. For dessert, I ordered a Peach Calpis slush with pearls and she ordered the Honey Toast Box with Strawberry syrup.


Broccoli with Chinese Mushroom and Egg Tofu

Honey Toast Box with Strawberry syrup. 

Peach Calpis slush with pearls


My friend and I had a lovely time. We had the chance to speak to the staff and felt very welcome there. We both went home and began to text each other how good the food was and wished we brought more home. 

Previous post on Soho Tea Room:

Previous blog posts:

Rimmel Apocolips Collection:


Casual Spring Outfit Featuring Periwinkle Blue


* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 





Comments

Popular Posts