Casual Spring Outfit Featuring Periwinkle Blue


Hey Everyone!

I have noticed lots of beauty bloggers and bloggers wearing a blue or blue accents within their makeup or outfits. I love this pop of colour to any simple neutral outfit, especially for spring and summer. Recently I have been inspired to create an outfit featuring this gorgeous periwinkle blue shade.

For this outfit, I focused on the nails. I loved how the bright blue and the pearl accents added a fun and flirty touch to a simple casual outfit. As well, adding in some gold accessories add additional glamour and flare. Perfect for sunny day!



Casual Spring Outfit Featuring Periwinkle Blue


3 1 Phillip Lim white silk blouse
555 CAD - harrods.com


Frame Denim destroyed boyfriend jeans
490 CAD - net-a-porter.com


Embellished sandals
24 CAD - pinkice.com


Tory Burch brown crossbody purse
470 CAD - farfetch.com


Michael Kors roman numeral watch
435 CAD - harrods.com


Cartier 18k bangle
11,430 CAD - truefacet.com


Jennifer zeuner necklace
305 CAD - bergdorfgoodman.com


Moisturizing lipstick
26 CAD - stilacosmetics.com






* These pictures are not mine. I am not affiliated with Polyvore. *
** This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 


Comments

Popular Posts