TRESemmé Hair Products Review!

Hey Everyone!


A couple weeks ago, I was shopping in Walmart and came across these TRESemmé hair products. I am always on the hunt for good hair products, as I enjoy taking care of my hair. As well, I enjoy finding a bargain for a good product. 


From Left to Right: Perfectly (Un) Done Waves Hair Spray, Keratin Infusing Smoothing Serum, Heat Tamer Spray


Perfectly (Un) Done Waves Hair Spray

Pros:
  • scent - not overpowering but leaves the hair smelling nice
  • holds well, even with very hot, humid weather
  • can brush it out repeatedly and style WILL hold
  • when hair is brushed out with this product, no hair spray texture is left behind
  • great for building volume
  • great for finishing hair or priming the hair
  • lightweight - perfect for fine hair like mine
  • inexpensive
Cons:
  • if spray too much, it will leave a slightly tacky texture behind but brushing it out removes that
  • aerosol can spray form 

Keratin Infusing Smoothing Serum

Pros:
  • scent - not overpowering but leaves the hair smelling nice
  • claims to leave hair frizz free for up to 48 hours - mostly true (based off of my hair) as I did not have to apply any more product the next day or very little 
  • lightweight - perfect for fine hair like mine
  • inexpensive
  • leaves a beautiful sheen behind
  • not greasy
  • dispenses perfect amount of product; a little goes a long way
  • great for applying when hair is either damp or dry - perfect for finishing a style
  • may have to apply more for thicker hair but still works great - I have fine hair but A LOT of it 
  • packaging
Cons:
  • sometimes one pump of serum is not enough but easily apply more to fix that

Heat Tamer Spray

Pros:
  • keeps hair soft
  • great as a leave - in conditioner
  • love pairing this with a styling créme to ensure frizziness is kept at bay
  • keeps hair protected
  • lightweight
  • inexpensive
  • scent - not overpowering but leaves the hair smelling nice
  • packaging - great for travel as it has a button to lock product in if not using heat tamer
  • been using this for years and always a pleasure to repurchase
Cons
  • I need to pair this with a styling créme to reduce frizziness; 
  • wish it protected up to a higher temperature than 230 degrees

I normally use higher end products for my hair. I do think they make a difference in the overall outcome of of the style and condition of my hair. However, I do enjoy finding products that are effective and save me some money. I would recommend these if you are on a budget but want to maintain your hair style. 

You can find these products at: 

Previous blog posts:

My Prawn Tacos with Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe 

L'Oréal LA PALETTE NUDE 2 - First Impressions Review!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/05/loreal-la-palette-nude-2-first.html

Nail Polish Haul Featuring OPI Brights 2015,  Essie Summer and Bridal and MORE ! http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/05/nail-polish-haul-featuring-opi-brights.html

Soho Tea Room - May 14 

Casual Spring Outfit Featuring Periwinkle Blue 

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts