Blog Your Heart Out TAG!

Hey Everyone!


I was tagged by the lovely Natasha to participate in the "Blog Your Heart Out" TAG. Please go check out her beautiful blog!


1. Who/what encouraged you to start blogging?

It is difficult to say whether it was a single person or thing that inspired me to pursue blogging. Back in December 2008, I had started watching beauty gurus on YouTube and was searching various makeup tutorials via Google; from what I remembered, I had just discovered Kim Kardashian and smokey eyes. I fell in love with the creative aspect of all these lovely ladies tutorials and the sense of community within social media. Makeup had always been my escape and a passion of mine for years. Friends often encouraged m  to open a channel or a blog to share my beauty tips, finds and tutorials, but I simply did not know what route to pursue.

As I am older now and have far more experience working with beauty products, I can truly provide my readers with honest and helpful beauty tips, finds, reviews and tutorials (coming soon!). Currently,  I have a decent collection of beauty products, ranging from high to low end, which further helps me reach out to different demographics of my readers.

I do have other interests besides makeup. I love to cook and have been a fashion follower for years! I try to incorporate these other aspects of my life into my blog as best I can.

2. How do you choose what to blog about?

I blog whatever interests me. I love beauty products, cooking and fashion. It is much easier for me to blog about what interests me. I do read over my previous posts often, checking grammar and spelling, but also checking to see if I have been authentic and honest with my readers. I cannot keep things  "real" with my readers if I am not being "real" with myself.

3. What is something people don't know about you?

I tend to reflect a lot. I believe it is important to reflect back on previous life experiences in order to learn from our past achievements and mistakes. Sometimes it does not serve me well and does not let me move on from events that have happened. I guess this reflections thing comes back to how I am constantly thinking, again good and bad. It is good because I am usually one step ahead but sometimes I think too much and cannot sleep very well.

4. What are three words that describe your style.

Classic: I love classic pieces such as a red lip or a little black dress. I simply cannot get enough of that!

Girly: As most of my readers and friends know,  I am definitely a girly - girl. I love dresses, purses, makeup and anything girly. My friends often joke and say, "If it's pink, Hannah probably wants it."

Fun: Although I love classic fashion and makeup , I love incorporating fun pops of colour into my wardrobe and makeup. As well, I enjoy mixing accessories and outfits that normally are not paired together.

5. What do you love to do when you are not blogging?


I love to cook, shop, listen to music, dance, watch movies and explore my beautiful city, Vancouver. I try to keep things interesting for me such as trying out a new recipe or listening to a different genre of music.

I tag all of you but especially:

http://livingdisrobed.com

http://tracinglinesbeauty.wordpress.com

http://www.heeyyybexylady.blogspot.ca

http://www.blushandbrie.com


Thank you Natasha for tagging me! I had a lot of fun participating in this tag!


Hannah, xo









Comments

Popular Posts