Tea Party #1

Hey Everyone!


A while ago , I held a small tea party for some friends of mine who I have not seen in AGES. We laughed, ate and reminisced over past adventures. It was a fantastic. I look forward to having more of these girly parties in order to create amazing memories.


Here is the food we indulged in:
*I will insert the recipes I used where applicable*

Baked Pasta:
Recipe:
1. Heat up some pasta of choice
2. Once pasta has been cooked, mix in pasta sauce. I used a tomato, mushroom and garlic based sauce.
3. After mixing together, place in a dish that is oven safe ( no explosions  or fires )  and add cheese on top
4. Place this in the oven just to simply melt the cheese. I used to broil setting. If you choose to broil, *PLEASE WATCH CAREFULLY SO YOU DO NOT CAUSE A FIRE. THIS STEP IS VERY VERY VERY QUICK.*  ** do not need to broil though **




Spinach Puffs:
Recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/spinach-triangles/
* always a favourite *



Potato Puffs:
Recipe: http://www.laurainthekitchen.com/recipes/potato-puffs/
*I added turkey bacon*




Tea and Desserts:

Tea: Earl Gray Decaf with sugar and milk
* Earl Gray is one of my favourite teas *

Chocolate covered Biscuits:
From Grocery Store:
* one of my favourite childhood treats *

Chocolate Caramel Shortbread:
It was a gift from a friend so I am not aware of what recipe she used. It is a "secret family recipe".
* always a favourite dish from my friend -  never disappoints. *



Strawberry Shortcake:
Recipe: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/strawberry-shortcake
* The cake was incredibly light and refreshing. This was the perfect recipe because the natural sweetness of the berries came through and "stole the show". *




Overall, I had a lot of fun spending time with loved ones. Cooking is one of my many passions and to be able to share these delicious treats was a true blessing. I plan on having more of these parties and sharing the memories with my readers!

Have an amazing day and Happy Canada Day long weekend to all the other Canadians! 


* This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo

Comments

Popular Posts