RED HOT LIPS

Hey Everyone!


I thought I would continue with the current lip themed posts on my blog. This week, I will be posting about red lipstick. Since the beginning of 2014, I have fallen back in love with red lips. I love how a red lip can be sophisticated yet sexy all at once. Everyone looks good in red lips and I encourage everyone to have at least one in their collection.



From Left to Right: OCC Lip Tar (Harlot), MAC Lady Danger, MAC Relentlessly Red , MAC Ruby Woo, MAC Russian Red, Mac Diva


 From Top to Bottom: OCC Lip Tar (Harlot) *More red in real life*, MAC Lady Danger *More red in real life*, MAC Relentlessly Red *More red in real life*, MAC Ruby Woo, MAC Russian Red, Mac Diva


In my opinion, MAC make the best red lipsticks. The selection is fantastic because they have a wide range of red shades to suit anyone's skin tone and personal taste. My first MAC product was MAC Lady Bug lipstick. It is a beautiful sheer yellow toned red but I am no longer a fan of it because I prefer my reds to be either blue based, orange based or even a cherry pink shade. I shall do more in depth posts on red lips in the next couple of weeks. 

These particular lip products are very pigmented and provide great longevity. I receive nothing but compliments when I wear these shades. I do own two Rimmel Apocolips in the shades Big Bang and Stellar, which are both fantastic red shades themselves, but I am saving those for another post. 




Previous posts showcasing these products:

Bold Summer Lips

Mini Collective Haul 


Check out this post:
NEON PINK LIPS ~ MAC CANDY YUM YUM DUPES  


You can find these products at:

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *


Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts