Mini Collective Haul

Hey everyone!

For the past couple of weeks, I have been spending my money on some awesome goodies. Every girl needs some serious retail therapy every now and again. These products were too good to simply pass up!







From Left to Right (OPI): Rose of Light, Blush Hour

I picked up these two polishes at Winners - have discounted polishes and other beauty related products available. Thankfully, my bottles had not been tampered with. I loved how they glistened like diamonds in the sunlight. I have worn these polishes with almost all of my most recent manicures - IN LOVE! 

*OPI Rose of Light on thumb and ring finger as accent nail glitter*


 From Left to Right (Maybelline Baby Lips): Peach Kiss, Strike a Rose, Oh Orange!

I was browsing around Shoppers the other day and saw these cuties on sale! I had been wanting to try other scents from this line other than my much beloved Pink Punch scent. I think these are slowly working their way to be my new Baby Lips loves haha!



 From Left to Right (Maybelline Baby Lips): Peach Kiss, Strike a Rose, Oh Orange!




From Left to Right (MAC): Relentlessly Red, Candy Yum Yum, Lady Danger

If you have been following twitter, there is a good chance you have seen my tweets about wanting more mac lipsticks, particularly Relentlessly Red. I was in Robson's Mac Pro Store and was swatching Relentlessly Red and Candy Yum Yum. I decided to purchase Relentlessly Red but I could not simply leave the store without Candy Yum Yum. I was in neon heaven. Roughly a week later, I found myself again in a MAC store swatching Lady Danger. I fell in love with not only the texture but the rich, bold colour. Hello sexy Red Orange lips! 




From Top to Bottom (MAC): Relentlessly Red, Candy Yum Yum, Lady Danger




From Left to Right: La Coupe Orgnx Moroccan Argan Oil Complex, BIO Beauté by NUXE BB CREAM

I was browsing London Drugs as I was in need of a new hair styling product to play with. I noticed the La Coupe product was on sale and I am very glad I purchased this product. It was hydrating but not greasy - LOVE. As well, you all know how much I ADORE BIO Beauté by NUXE BB Cream. I had to repurchase this holy grail product!


You can find these products at:


* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo 




Comments

Popular Posts