NEON PINK LIPS ~ MAC CANDY YUM YUM DUPES

Hey Everyone!


I was browsing through my collection the other night and realized I had a good selection of neon pink lipsticks. As well, I noticed they were all dupes for MAC's Candy YUM YUM lipstick. I recently purchased this lipstick and cannot stop wearing it! NARS Schiap, my favorite lipstick EVER, is not shown here because when I was swatching these lip products, it appeared darker and slightly more red based.




From Left to Right: YSL Pur Couture (no. 49 tropical Pink) , OCC lip tar (Nylon), MAC Candy YUM YUM, Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids (Fuchsia Flash)



From Top to Bottom: MAC Candy YUM YUM, Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids (Fuchsia Flash), OCC lip tar (Nylon), YSL  Pur Couture (no. 49 tropical Pink)


These lip products are very pigmented and bold. I am not joking when I say these are NEON. In my opinion, everyone can pull these off because they are very versatile. If I want a pop of pink but not a bold lip, I just apply these on over lip balm for a subdued pink glow. Besides MAC Candy YUM YUM being matte, the rest of the lip products are more of a cream/satin finish. 




Previous posts showcasing these products:

Maybelline Vivids + MAC Dupes! 

Bold Summer Lips

Mini Collective Haul 

You can find these products at:

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. The OCC lip tar was a gift form a friend for my birthday last year. All opinions are my own. *


Hannah,xo 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts