Maybelline Vivids + MAC Dupes!

Maybelline Vivids are some of the best lipsticks available in the drugstores! They are creamy, bright and long wearing; bold lips are guaranteed all day! The pigmentation is phenomenal and definitely rivals high end lipsticks. I love wearing these especially when I am have little to no makeup on, as they really brighten my face and are hydrating for my lips.

Swatches:




From Left to Right: Pink Pop, Fuchsia Flash, Shocking Coral (is more pink in person)






From Left to Right: Vivid Rose, Vibrant Mandarin (more darker in person and has more red undertones - see swatches below), Hot Plum






From Top to Bottom: Pink Pop, Fuchsia Flash, Shocking Coral (way more pink in person and is lighter), Vivid Rose, Vibrant Mandarin, Hot Plum






*MAC DUPES*
Pink Pop - slightly deeper version of Saint Germain
Fuchsia Flash - Candy Yum Yum
Shocking Coral - Slightly toned down version of Viva Glam Nicki 1
Vivid Rose - All Fired Up, Impassioned
Vibrant Mandarin - toned down version of Lady Danger
Hot Plum - Flat out Fabulous, toned down version of Heroine Lipstick, 

I recommend everyone check these lipsticks out! My personal favorites are Shocking Coral, Fuchsia Flash and Vivd Rose. I always receive compliments from others about these lipsticks.



You can find these lipsticks at:



* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *


Hannah, xo


Comments

Popular Posts