Polyvore - Sets Created Week of May 19, 2014

Hey Everyone!

Recently I joined Polyvore! I have always wanted to try this website because it seemed fun and creative. I loved how easy it was to navigate and learn about different products I had no idea existed. I loved how Polyvore has linked each picture with the products url and the original source; this made shopping much easier.

http://blushingrosexo.polyvore.com

Here are first couple of sets:










I am still learning but I am having so much fun. I am trying to budget right now and this curves my retail shopping craving haha! There will most likely be more Polyvore posts like this from now on. I believe this will be a great way to communicate my style inspirations with everyone. 


* These pictures are not mine. I am not affiliated with Polyvore. *


* This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo

Comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts