Las Margaritas

Hey everyone!

I thought I would kick off this long weekend with a post about one of my new favourite restaurants, Las Margaritas. If you love food, especially spanish food, you will absolutely LOVE this restaurant. 

Back in April, my friends and I met up for my birthday lunch. Originally, we had planned to go to another restaurant, but they were too busy. As we arrived at Los Margaritas, we were greeted right away and seated. Shortly after we were seated, they brought us their delicious and fresh salsa and chips. I really liked Las Margaritas atmosphere and decor - I felt relaxed and happy. Initially, I wanted to order a margarita because I had heard so many wonderful reviews about them, especially their lime margarita, but I was short of cash. It had been quite some time since I have found a good spanish/mexican restaurant here in Vancouver, my expectations were high. Thankfully, after we all indulged in Las Margaritas yummy food, my expectations were met. 

I ordered a chicken chimichanga for my main meal. This dish was flavorful and very yummy. Food like this is not cooked in my household often, this proved to be a nice treat. 



I ordered churros and vanilla ice cream for my dessert. My friends had told the waitress about my birthday and she brought out this gorgeous sombrero for me. Everyone serenaded and slightly embarrassed me with the traditional, "Happy Birthday" song, as I wore my sombrero. I wish I could have taken it home.



Overall, I had a great experience here at Las Margaritas. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, especially for a birthday party or for a fun date night. I promise you will not be disappointed. Next time, I will try their  lime margarita and indulge in some of their other yummy food!




* This is not sponsored. My friends treated me for my birthday lunch. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo



Comments

Popular Posts