Mother's Day

Today I wanted to spoil my momma because she has done so much for me. I had been searching everywhere to find her the perfect Mother's Day gift. Finally, I settled on products from Crabtree & Evelyn. My mom has loved their products for many years now and this seemed to be a perfect fit. I decided on a gift set and a larger hand cream for her gift. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for her to try new products and scents, including her favourite scent, Lavender.


Here are the products:







Here is the brunch I made for her, including crepes, poached eggs, tea and freshly squeezed orange juice. She was so happy to see how much effort I had put into this breakfast. 

                                     


I know this blog post is quite brief but I thought I would keep it short and sweet. I want to spend as much time with my mom today as much as I can. It is her day and I am so happy I get to spend it with her. She deserves all the praise and love for what she has done and still does to this day.


You can find these products at :
http://www.crabtree-evelyn.ca



* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo

Comments

Popular Posts