Milani Baked Blush and Bronzer Haul + Review

I was in Superstore the other day and I came across the Milani display. I have always wanted to try Milani's products. Everyone who tries them, whether a beauty blogger, YouTuber, or the average consumer, loves them. I picked up Berry Amore (from their regular baked blush line), Bella Rosa (from their new matte baked blush line) and finally, Glow (from their baked bronzer line).


Here are the products:


From Left to Right: Berry Amore, Bella Rosa, Glow


Berry Amore:


Bella Rosa:


Glow:




Here are are some close ups of the products:


Bella Rosa:






Berry Amore:






Glow:






Swatches:

From Left to Right: Glow, Bella Rosa, Berry Amore





I love these products. I am very impressed with the overall quality of these products. Their formulation is beautiful! 


Berry Amore:
- love this colour 
- gorgeous with any look, especially for adding a summer glow
- this is perfect if you are not a blush gal and prefer bronzer because it is more of a neutral bronze rose colour
- although it appears to be sparkly,  do not find it to be sparkly on the skin. 
DUPE: I do not own  MAC Warm Soul but from what I have seen online and other bloggers commentary, I think this is pretty close dupe. Both blushes are mineralized blushes and provide that bronze rose glow to the skin.

Bella Rosa
- matte yet velvety and smooth
- EXTREMELY PIGMENTED! Be careful when applying because you can easily get that oh so attractive "Clown Face" - sexy!
- I believe anyone can pull this blush off, but use a light hand with it
- gives me that perfect rosy glow
- colour is a super saturated fuchsia red rose colour - the PERFECT rose blush!
DUPE: I do not own MAC Frankly Scarlet, but from what I have seen in online and other bloggers commentary, I think this is a pretty close dupe. 


Glow:
- one of the best bronzers I have come across
- in the pan it appear to be super sparkly and almost obnoxious but when applied onto the skin, it gives the most subtle glow ever. 
- it adds radiance and makes your skin look healthy!
- I love adding this to the highest portions of my face to add warmth and radiance, especially for those lazy days. 
- layers beautifully with other bronzers
DUPE: I love Too Faced Bronzing Veil, but from what I have seen, their is not full size version of that product. I was hoping this Milani bronzer would be a dupe for the bronzing veil... and it is! 
On the picture below, the Milani Bronzer (left) appears darker and more sparkly than the Too Faced Bronzing Veil (right), but when blended on the skin, they appear identical.  


From Left to Right: Milani Bronzer (GLOW), Too Faced Bronzing Veil



Overall, I believe these are great products. The only downfall is how popular they are! I can never find these products; if I do find them, they have been tampered with. I do recommend these to anyone and for the price, it does not hurt to try. 


You can find Milani products here:
*If you go on their site, you can find a store locator. Here you can locate where to find Milani products*

Too Faced Bronzing Veil: 


Check out some of my previous posts:


* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo


Comments

Popular Posts