Illamasqua Hussy Blush

As you know, I love lipsticks. Some people may say I'm a lipstick girl. I do agree with that, but I do love me some blush! I have been on the hunt for the perfect peachy pink blush with no shimmer for quite some time. I am a lover of pigmented blushes; for myself, they are the best value for money. I normally buy most of my blushes from NARS; I still love NARS with all my heart, but as a beauty connoisseur, it is my duty to try different brands and expand my collection.

Yesterday, my friend and I decided to meet up for a much needed lunch and shopping date; as most of you know, these dates are essential for every girl. After stuffing our faces with food, we ventured off to downtown Vancouver. Our mission was to find the Illamasqua counter in the Bay and purchase our desired blushes. Once we arrived at the counter, we were greeted by a lovely Illamasqua makeup artist. We fell in love with all the different shades and textures of Illamasqua's blushes and knew we had to purchase them as soon as possible. My friend purchased a blush in the shade Lover while I purchased Hussy. Both blushes are gorgeous coral shades - perfect for summer.  Lover has less pink in it and is lighter compared to Hussy which was slightly deeper, but has more pink undertones. I initially wanted to purchase Excite, but Hussy had stolen my heart; the makeup artist told me Excite was similar to Lover but on "steroids".


When I arrived home, I had taken some photos before using this product.






I wore it today and it lasted all day! It blended flawlessly over my cheeks and looked very natural. I will be definitely be visiting the Illamasqua counter more and hopefully purchasing more of their products. I already have a wish list of my future Illamasqua purchases.


You can find and purchase Ilamasqua at:




* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts