Healthy Smoothies and Juices

Hey Everyone!

I recently began making healthy smoothies and juices. I lack iron and need to increase my daily intake of vegetabls.  Each day, I read countless recipes and watch many videos showcasing these beverages. Since incorporating these smoothies into my life, I notice a major difference in my skin's appearance, hair and overall mood. My family notice I have more energy and the clarity of my skin. I wear little to no makeup now  because of this change in my diet. Clear skin is happy skin!



Here are some of my favourite healthy smoothies/juices:

*Below each photo, I provide the recipes for each drink. Adjust to fit your own needs, tastes and health restrictions/concerns.*




spinach, pineapple, blueberry, watermelon, banana, ice, orange juice




spinach, ice, kale, carrots, pineapple, watermelon, strawberry and water





blackberry, pineapple, blueberry, orange juice, ice, spinach, kale, apple, carrot





blueberry, banana, ice, orange juice, watermelon, spinach







 spinach,kale, ice, apple, red beets,orange juice, watermelon, carrot and blueberry




apple, carrot, kale, spinach, pineapple, orange juice, ice





 spinach,kale, ice, apple, red beets,orange juice, banana, carrot and blueberry





I am  not a fan of garden fresh flavors, primarily in my beverages.To mask the vegetables flavors,  I like adding pineapple (juice or whole pineapple), blueberries, apples, or oranges (whole or just juice). I also like mixing Chia seeds to help thicken each drink. Chia seeds are great source of fibre and omega- 3's. 


*Adjust to fit your own needs, tastes and health restrictions/concerns. I am not a health expert, Nutritionist nor a Dietician. I am just a student interested in living a healthier lifestyle. The purpose of this post is to showcase the drinks and the healthier lifestyle choices I am now making.*



Hannah,xo

Comments

  1. Those sound and look really delicious! Need to try a few of those!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts