Polyvore - Sets Created Week of May 26, 2014

Hey Everyone!


I was playing around on Polyvore again and had to share my latest creations. I love rose gold, blush tones, pinks - nude tones and some black leather. For me, that is a pretty hot combination - girly and rocker, with a dash of glam.










I hope this short post inspires my readers. These types of posts are meant to be short but fun. If anyone does create anything on Polvore, just comment down below and I would be happy to have a look. I promise you will become a fashion addict after you visit this website. 


Previous Polyvore Post:


* These pictures are not mine. I am not affiliated with Polyvore. *


* This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo

Comments

  1. Thanks for this post! I've been hearing about polyvore for a while now, and now I think I will give it a go! ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts