My Top 5 Current Summer Fashion Essentials - #1

Summer is right around the corner and I think it is time we all get out there and get some fun, fashionable summer pieces. I thought this post would be fun for everyone because almost everyone loves shopping.

Here is my current top 5 fashion essentials for summer:

1. Maxi Dress
 I love maxi dresses. However, I find it quite difficult to find a maxi dress that it not too long on me - short girl problems. My preference leans towards high to low maxi's as they seem more flattering on me, but from what I see in stores, they are not what is "in with fashion" right now. 





2. Sunglasses
All my friends know I love sunglasses. I think they can make any outfit look "cool and polished". I love styles such as Aviators, rounded square frames, cat eye shape and  the obnoxiously big, round, bug - eyed frames. 







3. Wedges
I love all high heeled shoes but I prefer my wedges, especially during summer! Wedges definitely can spice up any outfit - glam but casual. I love my nude wedges because they go with any outfit. I am currently looking for some other options for summer. 


4. Gladiator shoes
I am a big fan of gladiator style footwear. They add a beachy - bohemian vibe to any outfit - perfect for summer. This style looks great as a sandal or a high heel.






5. Flower Crowns
Some may hate this trend and some may love it. I used to not be a fan of wearing these head pieces, but now I love it. I would pare this piece with a maxi and some wedges. I am a fan of boho fashion, so this is truly the "cherry on top". 



I hope this post helps anyone looking for some fun summer pieces to add to their wardrobe. I will most likely be adding more posts like this throughout summer! 

* These pictures are not mine. I have provided links below to show where I found these images and where you can purchase these pieces. I am not affiliated with any of these companies. *


* This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo

Comments

  1. I totally agree with the maxi dress thing! I love them, but they're always way too long on me because I'm so short! And I love wedges too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah they need more maxis for shorter girls like us! I need more wedges in my life, but my wallet may not agree with me lol. thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
    2. Hahah! I definitely agree! I think there should also be more petite sections in shops because it's so hard for me to find a pair of jeans that don't need hemming! :'D and same, I need more wedges! They look gorgeous and they give me some extra height too! ^_^ oh and no problem! I really like your blog! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts